Caves

After defeating the trolls, Thorin decided to search for a cave. Since there were trolls, there must be one they would hide in.
I carefully observed stone walls in the forest, trying to find an entrance. My hand was brushing the cold rock when Fili came to me:

" In the evening you said you saw your brother..."
He looked at me with sad eyes.
" How do you know it was him ? Hiw do you even know you have a brother ?"
" I saw him. In my dream, many times."
" It was just a dream Nathìniel."
" No Fili. It is a memory." I said, he lowered his head, something was troubling him.

" What's wrong ?"
" Nothing. It's just...We lived with you, we loved you, we cared for you for 80 years and now you'll leave us for some... Elf."
" Why do you think that ? Fili look at me." I put my hands on his cheeks.
" I will never leave my little brothers. Never."
He smiled but quickly turned around because Thorin find the cave.

We walked in. The cave was dark, the air hard, webs all around the stone ceiling. Something smelled really weird in here. Which was obvious for the trolls lived here.

" Be careful what you touch." said Gandalf, walking next to me.
" What do you except to find here ?" I asked him.
" Nothing special my dear Nathíniel. Maybe treasures?" he laughed.

Well he was right. In that second, Bofur, Nori and Gloin were examining golden coins and cups and. Thorin and Gandalf found some swords, which ( If I heard them right,) were made by high elves of Gondolin.

While they talked about the sword, I noticed something shiny, burried in the ground. Only a very small part of it could be seen. I kneeled and started to rake.
Finally I picked up a silver necklace. It was a bit dirty so I rubbed the dirt off and I saw that the pendant was decorated with dark blue crystal.

 It was a bit dirty so I rubbed the dirt off and I saw that the pendant was decorated with dark blue crystal

Something about this necklace seemed so familiar.  But what ? I could ask Gandalf. Then I realised that everyone was already outside. I put the necklace atoubd my neck and hid it under my tunic.

" Found anything interesting ?" asked Thorin as I walked to him.
" No, nothing." I lied.
" We should better run. Look something’s coming!" he cried pointing to a figure heading to us
"

Stay together! Hurry, now! Arm yourselves!" yelled Gandalf.

I stretched my bow. But I didn't need it. It was just an old man, dressed in simple brown clothes with a big brown hat, surrounded by forest animals.
" It's Radagast. Radagast the Brown !"