chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage

Start from the beginning

If the plan I was brewing was gonna work, I was going to need the help of a very pregnant Russian....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Find me a screwdriver" I called, placing the last suitcase on the couch.

After the thing with Mickey this morning, I figured unclaimed luggage was a great way to get free shit. Which we could obviously later sell....

"What the fuck" Mickey's voice snapped as I turned to find him walking through the door.

"Lana and I spent our afternoon at the airport" I shrugged. I sent a look to the girl who was in the kitchen wearing a fake dress we bought at the thrift store.

In order for my plan to work, lets just say we couldn't look like Southside garbage.

"You both looking fucking insane" He snapped. Okay, so I also bought myself a fake mink dress. But I looked fucking hot as hell in it.

"We have Jamaican rum, electric shavers..." I trailed off as my eyes noticed something phallic in the corner of the suitcase. "And this"

I held up the object, trying my best to not burst out laughing. I sent a look to Mickey who immediately starting backing out of the room.

"You touch me with that I swear-"

"En garde"

I started chasing him around the house, using the item as a pretend sword.

"This is not fucking Star Wars" He yelled as we danced around the couches. I threw the object at him, falling to the floor laughing when it hit his face. "You're a dick"

"But you love me" I sang, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

He helped me off the ground as I looked down at my phone to find a message from Fiona.

"I need a ride to the church" I muttered, showing him the text. ".....my sister's getting married"

I bounced happily through the doors, holding the makeshift rings Fiona asked me to pick up. I mean they were cheap plastic ones from the corner store but she said they would end up finding something better.

"Ahhh you're here" She called, pulling me into a hug.

I sat down next to her in the pew, quiet surprised that I was the only one there.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, handing the rings to Gus. I just met him this morning but I wasn't going to question their choices.

"I just invited you, I need my maid of honor here" She smiled happily. "This whole thing was kind of last minute"

Okay so now I know I was the only one she told, because Veronica would have beat me up if she found out she wasn't the maid of honor.

But then again, why was I going to ruin their happy day?

"Gus Pfender and Fiona Gallagher" A lady at the front announced. The two made their way towards the judge as I took a spot in the front so I could snap a picture.

I mean someone needed to get a photo of today. Because there was a giant chance this was going to fail miserably.

"I Gus, take you, Fiona , to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I Fiona, take you, Gus, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you two, married" I cheered in excitement as the two of them kissed, sealing the arraignment.

Holy shit that just fucking happened. My sister got married.

Oh fuck....my sister got married.

"Shit, you guys just did that!" I laughed, pulling her into a hug. "You come here as well my new brother"

She placed a kiss to my head as I turned to get a full look at her new husband.

I mean he wasn't that ugly, but also whatever happened to her boss Sean? I swear the two of them were fucking a few weeks ago.

Whatever, as long as he keeps her happy, then the two of us wouldn't have a problem...

A/N Ahh sorry this chapters a little on the shorter side, but things will pick up in the next few chapters heheheh