I didn't give him a fast response. His question got me off guard. "Hiking" I mumbled. "Hiking? Wow, that's quite productive of you" he chuckled. "With whom?" he tilted his head. Ah shit! I clenched on my jeans tighter, hands started to tremble. "A friend" I swallowed myself. "A friend? Mika?" he quirked an eyebrow. He was curious. I pursed my lips, humming a few seconds later. I lied. I was forced to lie. I hate myself for doing this at him.

Atsumu stretched his lips, grinning widely. "I like hearing you exploring the nature. I'll surely bring you closer to them" he squished my cheek. "You're so cute, do you know that? Ugh, I'm so in love with you, y/n" he pulled me into a hug. He held me closely to him that I could hear his heartbeats. They were calm and soothing. I braved myself to hug him back, hiding this guilty feeling I had in me.

"People in love stinks" Osamu said with a disgusted face on him as he entered the classroom. "Get a room" Suna scoffed and walked towards his seat which was at my left side. Atsumu shot a death glare at those two, his hands were still stroking my hair. "Shut the fuck up" he whined. Kosaku and Ginjima entered after them. "If my girlfriend won't act like how y/n did, I'm leaving her" Kosaku cackled.

The professor entered, making Atsumu to release me from his hug. He pulled himself back to his seat, still looking at me with a smile. "I love you" he mouthed, followed by a soft giggle. God, I hate myself so much.

***

"Arghh!" Atsumu groaned, stretching his limbs. "You're the worst" Osamu rolled his eyes at the hideous behaviour of his twin brother. "Can you not ruining my mood for one goddamn day?" Atsumu glared at the grey-haired boy seated at the back. Kosaku rise from his seat, stretching as well. "Let's go grab something to eat. I'm hungry" he whined. "What should we eat though?" Suna tilted his head to look at the guy.

Atsumu got up from his seat and walked to stand next to me. "You guys go ahead without me. I have a date with this one" he looked down at me. "Sorry" he glanced at his friends, scratching his nape. "You both would end up doing the nasty. I can feel it" Kosaku said jokingly. Atsumu hummed, his fingers tapping his chin. "I'm not sure about that" he wiggled his eyebrows playfully. Suna got up from his seat, gesturing his trademark; hands slipped in his slacks' pockets. He let out a loud sigh and his head tilted sideways. I turned my head in Suna's direction. "Atsumu's living a good life indeed" he glanced at me, his lips curving into a sneaky smirk.

I know Suna and I have resolved things but I can't help but to feel threatened. I felt like I'm in danger when Suna's around Atsumu. I would rather have myself confessing my sin at my boyfriend than to have him hearing it from Suna. I don't want that. And Suna has been showing an odd behavior ever since Atsumu entered the class. I felt like I was being pushed to the cliff as if I could fall from it anytime.

"I am though. Y/N is a blessing. I'm living in heaven" Atsumu ruffled my hair gently, not trying to mess up my hair. I bit down on my lower lip. I felt nervous. I felt like puking just by thinking of the sin that I did myself. Osamu's eyes moved back and forth to look at Atsumu and Suna from his seat. He didn't say anything, he was just watching. "I'm jealous though" Suna shrugged his shoulders. I looked away and tugged on my jeans tightly. Suna was scaring me. His behaviour seemed fishy. "You'll find yours someday. Hang in there" Atsumu replied him with a chuckle. I can't take it anymore. My heart felt uneasy. I need to tell Atsumu before everything gets even worst than it already is.

I stood up, cutting their conversation. I cleared my throat, my head cocked up to the tall blonde guy standing right next to me. I forced a smile, my hand bravely tugged on his sleeve. "Take me out for a date today" I can see Atsumu's eyes growing sparkles. He liked how it sounded. He liked the idea of it. He quickly picked up his bag, slipping on his shoulder and I took mine. "Alright. We have to go" he smiled cheekily at his friends while he held my hand firmly.