Chapter 4

"Today is the day I've been dreading."I don't know what to wear for the party, I don't want to go there over dressed great.

I go to my closet to pick out a dress, a black dress catch my eyes, one of my old dresses it's kinda hot I guess so I put it on and go to my mirror I'm impressed, I actually look good. I already did my hair and makeup, I put on some black heels and grab my purse and head out the door to see Judith and Samantha already outside.

"omg! you look so hot Judith" squeals. "Yeah girl you look really hot, if I was gay I would definitely make a move on you" Samantha says and I blush and they both laugh " ok let's go" I say we hop into the car and leave.

~~~

Her outfit

"We're here!" Samantha squeals and I sigh and get out the car we walk up the driveway and the house is full of drunk students some grinding on each other some half way passed out and mostly every other girl here is dressed like a skank,we make our...

"We're here!" Samantha squeals and I sigh and get out the car we walk up the driveway and the house is full of drunk students some grinding on each other some half way passed out and mostly every other girl here is dressed like a skank,we make our way to the kitchen to get a drink i get a drink filled with vodka and Judith and Samantha get gay vodka. We make our way into the living room to take a seat and that's when my eyes land on green hazel eyes staring back at me.

I clear my throat and take a seat next to Judith and Samantha already sucking on someone's face I roll my eyes and smirk at her, but then a brunette guy take a seat next to me. I scoot over and roll my eyes and he chuckles at me so I look at him with narrowed eyes and he raises his hand in defense I look away when someone clears there throat. I snap my head in their direction to see hero glaring at me?.

He stands up and grab my arm pulling me up to my feet  dragging me over to where he was just sitting yanking on his lap!?. I look at him with wide eyes, he just smirks at me. I make a move to stand up but he wasn't having it he tightened his grip on my hip and leaned over so his lips was touching my ear, whispering" I don't like the way you're dressed in front of all these guys" he growls in my ear I look a him dumbfounded.

I don't want to cause a scene in front of everybody.

I go back to the kitchen and grab another cup of vodka gulping it down feeling the burn in my throat. Suddenly a strong arm wrap around my waist making my gasp out of shock . I turn around to see hero "what are you-" I'm cut off by him smashing his lips to mine he force his tongue in my mouth kissing me rough then pulled away so I can catch my breath he only smirks and walk away.

~~~~~

I know this story was shit lol😂😂😂

Possessiveness I like it

Guys I really suck at writing books but okie(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞