Chapter 9

Josephine POV

Previously from the other chapter
Now I'm ready and set to go tata.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and my mom are shopping in the mall right now I'm looking for a sun dress to wear tonight. My mom is having a dinner party inviting some of her friends over later.

As I look through the wracks I spot the perfect dress to wear tonight.

The dress

Perfect! Now I just got to find what shoes to where, I grab the dress and head over to the cash register to pay for my dress

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Perfect! Now I just got to find what shoes to where, I grab the dress and head over to the cash register to pay for my dress. When I get up there I'm met with a pretty girl named....Lyla by her name tag she's a pretty girl with brown hair, hazel eyes, and tanned skin.

"Hi are you ready to check out?" She says. "Yes ma'am" I respond. I hand her the dress once she rings it up I hand her my card paying for it.

Once everything is done I leave the store and onto the next to find the heels I'm wearing with the dress.
Once I find the heels I'm wearing I leave the store.

Her heels

I text my mom telling her I'm done shopping and I'm waiting by the car

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I text my mom telling her I'm done shopping and I'm waiting by the car. A little minute pass by when she comes out the mall with bags walking over to the car to put them in the backseat closing the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've finally arrived back home. We get out grabbing our bags heading to the front door entering the house, I go up stairs to my room taking my clothes out the bag sitting them on the bed, then I go to the bathroom cutting on the shower taking off my clothes getting in feeling the steaming water hit my skin it feels amazing.

I'm finally done taking a shower heading over to my room to put on my dress and heels. "Wow" I say to myself looking in the mirror, I guess this dress is pretty I think to myself, sighing I walk away heading down stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently sitting at the table with my mom friends bickering about what they used to do in high school, I zone out thinking about hero.

"Jo!" I snap out of it when I hear my moms voice I look at her raising a brow as to question why she's calling my name "Claire said how are you doing in school, don't be rude Josephine" my mom say angrily. I sigh saying "I'm doing fine" I reply continue eating not trying to talk to anyone, yeah I'm an ass whole but you would be too if you had to sit at the table with people that's talking with food in their mouth.

"Mom I'm going to my room" I announce she just waves her hand still laughing with her friends I take that as my cue to leave, so I head up stairs to my room closing the door practically throwing my heels off putting on night clothes.

He pj's

Once I'm done I get in the bed getting comfortable Turing on the tv to find a movie I decided to watch Netflix so I click on it going to vampire diaries (Don't ask why I don't know I just thought of something lol now continue)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Once I'm done I get in the bed getting comfortable Turing on the tv to find a movie I decided to watch Netflix so I click on it going to vampire diaries (Don't ask why I don't know I just thought of something lol now continue)

When I was in the middle of a good part I heard noise at my window. I pause the movie to see what the noise is when I hear it again I get up going over to my window opening the curtains looking around until I spot hero standing outside with rocks.

"What are you doing here?" I say once I opened the window. "Can I come in?" He says, should I let him up? I don't think that's a good idea I think to myself but I find myself nodding before u can comprehend what I'm doing.

He smirks and climbs up to my window coming in I step back to give him space once he's in he come up to me grabbing me by the throat looking furious now? " why the fuck are you ignoring me" he angrily says. I rip his hand off my throat saying "how dare you come in my house thinking you can put your hands on me" I spat.

"Who do you think you are, are you forgetting I literally walked in on you fucking a girl In the bathroom and you're acting like I'm in the wrong here?" I angrily say to him. Hero stares at me and then says "I don't give a fuck what you saw you know she doesn't mean shit to me jo" he spat back.

"Get out" I mumble.

"What" hero says back. I stare at him and before I know it I slap the FUCK OUT OF HIM!!!

The end.

Just kidding 😌

"What why jo I told you she didn't mean shit to me I only want you" he says like the crazy person he is.
I'm starting to wonder if he really mean it?

No jo don't be stupid you idiot my subconscious says.

"Hero I don't care now if you will kindly climb back out the window and fall down that would really be nice of you" I sweetly say to him, hero looks at me and then starts walking towards me in quick strides I'm backing away when I land on my bed accidentally falling backwards, he takes that as an opportunity to climb on top of me holding my wrists above my head smirking.

"Hero get off me I'm not playing this game with you" I say he just smiles and start kissing my neck I'm trying to pull away when his grip on my wrists tightened.

"Jo stop fighting me you know you want this" he says while pressing his hardness against me groaning while kissing my neck then my jaw sucking on it.

I moan god what the hell is wrong with me? I find myself grinding back moaning at the feeling, hero lips finally meets mine shoving his tongue in my mouth sucking my back into his while still grinding together. I finally pull away panting I say " leave hero we can't do this" I say.

He frowns and gets off me saying "fine" he grumpily says back. He then smirks again and say "can I sleep over" he says in a small voice trying to be adorable, then he does the worst he gives me they puppy eyes how can I resist that.

I sigh and say "fine" I mumble "but no funny business going on only sleeping or watching tv" I strictly say to him. "Yes ma'am" he smiles back.

There you go lehnae123

I WILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME THIS WAS SHIT OKAY DONT TELL ME