Chapter 2

"Rude" I mumble then i walk off to class, when i get to English class it's already full with students playing, and throwing paper. i walk to the back of the room and take a seat i take out a pencil but I don't have paper.

"I'm loving my first day of school."

The teacher walk in the classroom, I'm so nervous what if she calls me out for not being prepared, god I'm going to be embarrassed, "ok quiet down class my name is Mrs. tucker" she says.

"Ok class since we all don't know each other names how about we introduce ourselves shall we."

"Oh god no please!" i silently scream in my thoughts.

" you first in the back "she says and i look back trying to see if anyone is behind me everyone starts to laugh, and Mrs tucker says "I'm talking to you".

Fuck me.

" O-ok" I stand up hoping I don't embarrass myself further, "um hi my name is j-Josephine l-Langford" I stutter and everyone says hi back wow I didn't expect this to go that way so I take a seat.

"Ok Josephine that's a lovely name now you in the front introduce yourself "a boy with brown hair and grayish eyes stand up with a smirk. " sup nerds my name is Jake" and he sits back down wow.

Everyone laughs at what he just said I don't find it funny that's just foolishness and it won't get you anywhere I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher that finds it funny herself and I roll my eyes again.

Skip through class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it's lunch time and I'm starving. I walk into the cafeteria and it's packed, I go get my lunch and walk to find a seat as I'm looking around my eyes lock with  green eyes staring at me, I don't pay attention to where I'm going cause I run into jake from my English class." hey watch it blonde" he says and walk to get lunch I turn to look at him and flip him off, when he's not looking.

"I want turn into a ball and disappear."

I walk to find a seat when I find one it's empty good. but then these two girls come sit with me, I roll my eyes and they just laugh, and say " hi my name is Samantha and this is Jane" she wave at me and I give her a small smile.

" Your the first person to flip off Jake, like he is the most popular dude that hangs out with them guys over there" she points and I look to see where she is  pointing, and I see that she is pointing to the scumbag  I bumped into earlier with the green eyes and he is still looking at me. "guys why is he looking at me?"I ask them "your talking about hero omg no that's who is really popular!" they squeal.

"Hero what a strange name?"

"Oh well I don't care I lie."

They just laugh again.

"Im so done with today."
*********

Chapter 2
hope you enjoy!

⚠️spelling errors sorry its because I was typing fast I will fix it later thx😜

Until tomorrow💫