Naruto then went to Hokage and whispered something in his ears.

"Naruto will now say something using this, and please check whether there is something unusual," said Sasuke.

Naruto pressed it and thought what he said in Hokage's ears.

"I will burn all Icha Icha down," said Sasuke.

"That's what he said!" gasped Hiruzen.

"Non-chakra using communication skills. Only the sender needs to send Chakra to the seal to relay the message," said Sasuke.

"made by yours truly. This is virtually undetectable as it only reacts to Sasuke's chakra and has no chakra usage while dormant," said Naruto bowing.

"I will send info to Naruto who along with Jiraiya, will map the locations. When I will finish Orochimaru, Konoha will launch a raid on every base of his," said Sasuke.

"This is a very good plan," said Shikaku.

"No one except Shikamaru Nara, Jiraiya, and Tsunade sama shall she choose to become Hokage should know of this," said Sasuke.

"Yes, to throw Orochimaru off track, we need as much real emotions as we can get. I am good at masking my emotions and Shikamaru's mind is needed. Other than us, no one can know," said Naruto.

"After killing him, I will assemble my own team of the experiments of Orochimaru and go off hunting Akatsuki members in disguise of a crusade to kill Itachi nii," said Sasuke.

"How do we know that it is not actually your plan to kill Itachi Uchiha?" asked the Aburame clan head.

"Because Itachi is one of the most loyal ninjas of Konoha," said Sasuke. He then looked at Hokage, who nodded.

"He was ordered by Danzo to execute my clan because they were planning a coup. The three councilmen overruled Hokage sama's decision to negotiate. My brother only asked for two things, one, to spare my life, and two, to save my clan's image by declaring him traitor instead of a hero he actually is," said Sasuke.

This was the third time the council was silent.

"All those who are in favor of allowing him to go," said Hiruzen, and everyone except Naruto raised their hand.

"Just because it's a good plan doesn't mean that I agree..." started Naruto.

"But because I believe in you, I will support you no matter what," said Naruto as he raised his own hand.

Sasuke had a small smile on his face which conveyed gratefulness for his friend.

"As we all know Orochimaru will give me a curse seal, I believe he will not die after I kill his physical body, so I will refrain from returning to the village until I am sure that he is not inside me, bidding his time to strike," said Sasuke.

"Fine. With this, the council is adjourned," said Hiruzen.

"Hiashi san, may I take your daughter on a date today?" asked Naruto, as they reached outside.

"Oh? Finally?" asked Hiashi with an extremely small smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"Y-yeah," said Naruto sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"Of course, Uzumaki sama," said Hiashi, and Naruto grinned. He then rushed back to his apartment, took some money, and went to Jiraiya.

"OYE ERO SENNIN!" yelled Naruto, and Jiraiya came out of his hiding spot.

"You ruined my chances of spyi- researching," said Jiraiya as he cried anime style.

"Shut up. Anyways, as godfather, it is one of your duties to give me some money for dates," said Naruto, and Jiraiya's face went from pervy to serious in a second.

He took out his wallet and tossed it to Naruto.

"Take this," said Jiraiya.

"Isn't it like too much?" asked Naruto.

"Have fun," said Jiraiya, as he flashed a true smile, and ruffled his hair.

Naruto looked at him for a moment with awe in his eyes, and then hugged him.

"thank you," said Naruto, and then rushed off.

"And wear something good, not this... weird orange jacket," said Jiraiya.

'He never had parents, so he was never pampered. He may be strong, but he still is a kid, and anyways, that much money doesn't even make a dent on what I earn by selling the books,' thought Jiraiya with a content smile. there were only a few things in the world that made him happier than his research, and seeing his godson happy became one of those recently.