Chapter 2-Accidental Kiss Of Bliss

******

Amy's eye lids grew heavy.She was pretty sure Sonic was already asleep so she scooted a little closer.Her head started to rock,it felt like a million pounds.Amy glanced over at Sonic who's chest raised slowly.Without thinking,she gently rested her head on his shoulder.However,he tensed.

'But...isn't he asleep...?'

Amy's eyes were half way closed when she felt something press against her cheek.She glanced down to see a gloved hand move to cup her chin.

"S...Sonic?"she whispered lowly.

Amy looked up at Sonic to see him now looking down at her with eyes half way opened.

"Sh...Amy...don't...speak..."he whispered back.

Amy didn't speak,but only parted her lips and let her eyes fall closed.Sonic cocked his head slightly and pressed his lips against hers.His eyes closed as he moved his hand to her quills.Sonic tenderly kissed her slowly and gently.Both moved their lips in sync softly,not too fast.Amy felt the sparks of love and lust pulse through her body,causing her to be wide awake now.She leaned against him as he used his free arm to wrap around her waist.

Pulling her closer,he brushed his gloved hand through her quills carefully.Amy knew,however,that she needed to breath.Even though she didn't want to,she pulled back slowly and softly,already missing the warmth of his lips.Her eyes opened now but his were still closed.Everything was quiet,except for the cracking of the fire.Amy felt his breathe on her lips.she was tempted to lean in for another kiss.

"...Sonic..."

His eyes opened slowly,scanning her momentarily.He looked at her blanking before realizing what he had just done.Sonic's eyes widened in shock,mouth hung open.

"Uuuh..."

Amy opened her mouth to speak but a rock fell on her head.

"Ouch!"she yelped,removing her hands from Sonic's shoulders.

"Guys!I found them!"

Both looked up to see rocks falling and voices echoing.Before long Sticks the badger poked her head in through the crack.

"Sonic!Amy!"she yelled.

Sonic released Amy and scooted away quickly.Nervously,he twiddled his thumbs.

Amy blinked,"We're here Sticks."

Sticks pulled her head back and disappeared before the crack suddenly got wider.Amy looked up to see Tails grinning.

"Finally we found you two!"he yelled.

She smiled weakly,wiping her mouth with her hand.Tails threw down a rope which Amy grabbed onto.Pulling her up slowly,she glanced down at Sonic briefly.

"We got Amy!"said Tails.

Finally he pulled Amy out of the hole completely.The stars lit up the night sky;it was a breathtaking view.Tails threw the rope down once again before pulling it back up once Sonic had grabbed on.

"Sonic!"cried Tails.

Sonic chuckled tightening his scarf like bandana around his neck.

"Thanks Tails,"he said gratefully.

Amy nodded in agreement,"Thanks you guys."

She looked over at Sonic who quickly turned away.

"I'm going to bed,"Sonic mumbled,already heading toward his small hut.

The gang watched him leave.Soon Sonic picked up speed and zipped off.Knuckles crossed his arms.

"What's his problem?"asked Knuckles.

Tails and Sticks turned to Amy.She looked at them nervously before puffing out her cheeks.

"Why are you guys looking at me???How should I know???Why are you guys asking me so many questions???"She blurted.

"We didn't ask-"

"Ugh!Just leave me alone!"Amy snapped.

Knuckles,Tails,and Sticks watched her storm off in annoyance.The three looked at each other with confusion.

"Uh are we missing something?"asked Tails.

"Hmm...Nope,"Knuckles said with and a shrug.

"Maybe they've been replaced with robots-"

"No theories Sticks."

"Sorry."