❤ Ciel x Reader > E S U

Anular - Ciel

Warning(s): Angst, and Dark lore sorta? 100% sad stuff right here

Warning(s): Angst, and Dark lore sorta? 100% sad stuff right here. 😭

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it? What would they do if you were the one to end it?)

• For him to be the one to break up with you, just might be leaving you in the dust. No goodbye kisses. No words at all. No nothing. 

• He'll spare you from the dark path and Lu's rage if she were to ever lose it but at the same time, feel confused as to why he would break up with you? 

• The first time since he transformed into a demon his emotions are a mess and inside of his mind is swimming with questions and reasons as to why he would leave you for?

• Now for you to be the one to speak up about leaving.

• Well… you might be a goner before you can get away… breaking up with a power-hungry demon and his master might be a death sentence. 

• There is no soft spot in Ciel's heart after hearing your words as if he was hearing the betrayal of his beloved s/o requesting a breakup. His mind is in a dangerous zone right now.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

• Ciel is certainly overprotective of those he trusts and most importantly to his master and friend, Lu.

• Although, since he lost part of his human emotions or began to lose his human self during his transcendence into a full-fledged demon, he still has a conscience of his behavior.

• Including when he has to protect his lover from Lu, a power-obsessed lord to one who was once a good demon. Considerably hard to do when he pledged loyalty to the one who saved him. You may have to watch your own back at times. 😔

• His way of protection depends on your circumstances and if he can do anything about it. Sadly, any small chores might be overruled to taking care of Lu instead of his s/o. Independence truly is a gift right about now. 👀

• Protecting someone who is slowly growing more power through a demon who is royalty can have its difficulties. There's probably nothing his s/o can do to help a turned demon slowly losing his humanity.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

• Probably his lack of emotions for sympathy that he once had and demon struggles in his mind to cause chaos at times. His bad habits coming from Lu most likely over time after transcendence and into mastering his abilities.

• For example, He disburses energy here and there due to asserting dominance to lesser demons when they're out of order and forgets when you are near him at times. Demonic energy would be bad for you.

• Whenever he loses a piece of his humanity, he zones out into a demonic state of mind and claws whatever is around him besides Lu and his s/o who keeps his human self in check. 

• Dangerous to be with demons right? 👀

• But also I don't have much to say about his bad habits...

Finished: 1/12/2021