💜 Nico x Reader > A O K J

Platonic relationship!

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection? What do they do when you return/start it?)

• He loves affection of any kind! He's probably the most lovey-dovey of all of the inmates in Nanba Prison.

• He's friendly to everyone and treasures his friends a lot.

• He's like a little ray of sunshine with an endless amount of energy.

• He would hug you whenever he can and squeeze the side of his face into yours, cheek to cheek.

• He would also kiss your cheek too and giggle about how squishy your face is when he does it.

• He would love it a lot if you kiss his cheek back, return his hug with a small squeeze, and more!

• He's over the moon with bright smiles to feel your love as much as he loves you!

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

• Nico kisses are innocent and very sweet, most of the time they're small pecks or multiple quick kisses everywhere he can kiss.

• His favorite places to kiss are either your cheeks, forehead and maybe he'll try to copy what heroes do in mangas or anime and kiss your hand like a true gentleman.

• He'll be happy with kisses in the same place he would with you but he would love it if you kiss the top of his head while you two cuddle.

• He loves being pampered with your love!

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or slowly open up?)

• He isn't the type to talk about his past and probably rather forget it because it would make him sad, he doesn't like being sad at all or being reminded by his traumatizing past.

• So he would be slow to open up at that aspect but other things besides his past he wouldn't mind.

• Because he would like you to know more about him while he knows about you in return!

• He wouldn't mind at all talking about his interests or the things he would like to have one day. Like the small things in life you can ask, like maybe what color he likes or if he would want a pet in the future.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

• He barely gets jealous of anything or just not the jealous type at all.

• The only time he might be… he doesn't have your attention, you have fewer things that you're allergic to or you don't need medication as much as he needs to survive.

• And that rare time that he is jealous he would probably pout a lot and do anything to get your attention back or he needs some time for himself for a little bit but not for too long though.

Finished: 1/8/2021