❤ Denif x Reader > H L

🌊 Denif

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

• Even though Denif is short, he still enjoys hugs here and there but not often as you think.

• If you are taller than him, things might get awkward for a hug from him. Now if you're near his height, it might be a better experience hugging a humanoid dragon.

• But then again he could use his water magic to be taller than you.

• He's not the type to start the hug but he doesn't mind others initiating the hug first. Now not everyone will get a hug from him or be accepted to touch him, like Ventus or Rosso for that matter.

• Even PDA may make him ✨uncomfy✨since he would like to keep a professional appearance in public so save it for when you're in private. Brings more meaning into a hug if it's you two. 😌

• His hugs are gentle and not at all touchy. He would wrap his arms around very lightly with a small pat on your back. Then he moves away with a cough and maybe a pink blush, he acts as nothing happened.

• Tsundere dragon maybe when it comes to physical touch? 👌

L = Little Ones (How are they around children? How many children would they like?)

• He's the oldest of all the el masters and the rest are like children to him. Not in the way you think it is.

• Like, he's a tired single dad with three kids that complain and get into trouble everywhere and the fourth child is his angel. (Gaia❤) Yeah, that's him.

• Even though they are adults, he does think about actual babies at times. Since he is a dragon, dragons mate for life like swans so... 😳

• As I was saying, he would be a good dad in all sorts of ways. He'll be excited to teach them all of his knowledge and train them to control their abilities.

• Strict rules though and he would need a new guardian as the next water el master to protect the el crystal if he thinks about retiring. The child may take his place.

• First time holding a baby he would be a pro but like he'll tell you he read parenting in a book and experienced children first hand because of the other el masters... He probably would call them all children. 😂

• Now with how many he would adore having? I don't think he minds at all. He's ok with one or more so it would depend on his lover. Just as long he has you and a child to tie you together.

Finished: 12/24/2020