❤ Denif & Rosso x Reader > J S T

🌊 Denif

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

• Denif showing signs of jealousy might be hard unless he was provoked then it's pretty obvious to everyone.

• Gotta have a good eye to see the slight hints of jelly on this old man. 👀

• (Ventus is normally the one to see right through him too and probably the one provoking him most likely.)

• So during the time of him hiding his jealous side, he might be standoff-ish more than usual which people may mistake as him having a "busy" day instead of his emotions getting to him.

• And when he is provoked and annoyed. He gets a little grumpy at the start and acts out of his feelings meaning when he's with his lover he may be touchy and may want to be around you more. 😳

• Including if someone was flirting with you he'll be there to scare them off with his menacing aura and floating water drops behind him to add a more threatening effect like he's boiling mad.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

• He can be very protective at times all depends on what's going on around the time something happens.

• He will try to have trust in you and your skills although he can't help but worry about your safety and hope you understand it's of good intentions and well being. 💘😭

• A huge battle going on? You would bet he would use his protection spells on his lover just in case of any casualties.

• If you were in a near-death experience? He would go all out with his dragon wrath to keep you safe!

• Since he is an El master, there's not much to do to protect a pro fighter, including if he is a dragon too so instead, being their support or back-up would be better.

• He would be glad to have your back alongside him and feels safe to know you are there for him no matter the situation.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, and everyday chores?)

• Denif is the type to remember the exact date and time of their anniversary together. By now when he celebrates, he would know how to make it sentimental. 💞😳

• Reliving the moment of your time together and making new memories with something new as last month or year.

• His gifts would be like some kind of dragon courtship present, probably something traditional but a mix of his lover's culture, and the human race in mind.