💙 Hakuryuu x Reader > A D I

Ren Hakuryuu

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection? What do they do when you return/start it?)

• He's new to the feeling of affection toward others but he remembers the warmth of it when given to him.

• So he's not at all very affectionate to anyone but he is very caring and honest depending on the person he's with.

• You'll know when he starts being loving when he does the littlest of things for you.

• He would cook food for you and add something sweet at the side. Help take care of your hair and makeup (if you wear any.)

• He'll kiss your cheek here and there or any time he can when you two are out of sight.

• Anything you need help with he'll be there for you. No matter if he's training to the bone, he'll take a break for you. 😍

• And when you return it. He's over the moon. Joining him during training for a little bit, he'll be happy to see you encouraging him.

• If you catch him off guard during training with a quick kiss on the cheek or a tackle hug, he'll stumble a bit before gaining back his footing with a sheepish smile.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like? Where do they prefer to have a date?)

• Dates with him are wholesome and since he has a nature-based djinn, you better believe he'll grow some flowers up pretty quickly for you.

• While you are staring at some items in the market and when you turn around to him, he'll present them to you like a charming prince with a sheepish grin.

• And most definitely outcook the restaurant chiefs any time of day to impress you! Or just cook with him as a date itself. 👀

• Honestly, anywhere but the Imperial Palace. He likes to enjoy traveling into town with you or anywhere else on a magic carpet.

• The magic carpet travels faster than a carriage and you get the feel of a whole new world like in the Aladdin movie! 😂

I = I Love You (Who says "I love you" first? How would they say it?)

• He'll probably blush a lot just thinking about those three words and then stutter in surprise when you come up behind him while he was spacing out about it.

• It's so intimate for him to say something like that to someone that he just gets nervous. Heck, he probably doesn't say it to his sister a whole lot but that doesn't mean he hates her.

• He might confess his feelings differently than saying 'I love you' so you be the first to say it and he'll return it with a bright red face and stutter a lot afterward! 😊

• "Ryuu, I love you!" The nickname plus those three words together make him smile happily with pink rukhs flying around his head like a halo.

• "I l-love you too, s/o!" He's a lovesick puppy when he's with you and he doesn't mind it.

Finished: 12/31/2020