"Are you okay?" Clay asks gently, and George nods.

"It's just strange. And it hurts a little"

"It'll get better, I promise. Try to relax, baby"

The merman closes his eyes. "Please keep going."

Clay kisses him again, and George lets himself get lost in it, trying his best to focus on the hand running through his hair and the soothing words that fall easily out of the boy's mouth, and not the finger that has begun moving inside of him slowly.

After a bit, the burn subsides, and George nods at Clay, willing himself to relax as he feels the pressure of a second finger.

Dream's lips make their way down the merman's neck and chest, leaving kisses that are so soft they almost tickle. George gasps at the sudden pleasure he receives when he feels Clay circle his nipple with his tongue and tug at it slightly between his teeth.

While George was distracted, Clay must have slipped in a third, because all of the sudden, the merman feels so full.

"Is this okay?" Dream asks, and George mumbles something along the lines of "so good" before a sudden spark of pleasure rips through his abdomen, and he cuts himself off with a loud moan.

"Oh god," he cries when the boy's fingers brush his prostate a second time. "Please," George begs. "I'm ready. I need you."

The boy nods, pulling his fingers out to lube up his own dick, and throws one of George's legs over his shoulder.

"Ready?"

"Please, Clay," George begs, feeling the tip of Clay's dick against his ass.

And then Clay is pushing into him slowly.

And it burns like hell. Clay is so big and hard, and it fucking hurts. But then George looks up at the boy above him, at the love and patience that is radiating off at him, at the boy who is practically shaking in self-control, eyes closed tightly in restraint, at the boy who is waiting for him. In spite of how good it must feel for him, he is waiting because he loves George.

I love you, George thinks. And then he allows himself to say it out loud because it's true. And because it feels right.

"I love you," Clay whispers back and then he's bottoming out, and George feels so full. So unbelievably full. And it's somehow too much and not enough, and then before he can stop himself, he's begging, begging for more.

And then Clay is moving inside of him, and

fuck.

He knows that he's babbling, knows he's crying out an unintelligible string of "more" and "please" and "Clay," but he cannot find it in himself to care, because it's good. so good. His own chorus of moans is accompanied by deep, throaty groans that escape from Clay's mouth.

and then somehow, it gets even better because Clay shifts the angle of his hips a bit, and he's hitting George's prostate. And fuck. This is what heaven feels like. Here in Dream's room, panting and crying and trembling below the boy he loves. Heaven is vulnerability and truth and giving himself up completely to Clay because he wants to. He wants to with all his heart and all his soul. And because the beautiful expression Clay has on his face right now makes it clear just how willing he is to give everything back.

"Clay," he whimpers, body desperate for relief, and somehow, the boy understands. He reaches a hand down and begins stroking George in time with the thrusts that are becoming more and more sporadic.

And then George is coming hard, all over his stomach and Clay's hand, and Clay follows soon after, hips moving a few more times as he fucks them through their orgasms.

The boy collapses on top of him and presses a few sleepy kisses into George's shoulder. After a couple of moments like this, Clay pulls out slowly, and George whines at the loss.

Dream stands up and walks over to the bathroom, and George just watches him, too spent to do anything else. He returns with a warm towel and wipes the two of them down before crawling back into bed. Already half asleep, George feels strong arms wrap around him, and he sighs, cuddling closer to the boy.

"I love you"

"I love you, too"

~~◇~~~◇~~

A/N - I know I just speedran that aftercare, but I'm wayyyy too tired to care:)

I hope you enjoyed!