Chapter 15**

A/N: Hello everyone!! For those of you who opted to skip yesterday's chapter, I'll include a summary of what happened down below. Also, if any of the topics from the last chapter made you uncomfortable, you should definitely skip this one, too! It's gonna get a bit worse;)

Chapter 14 Summary: Clay shows George his super cool beach house. George does a bit of thinking and realizes that he wants to be completely Dream's. He practices turning his tail into legs, and realizes that being human is poggers. 

~~◇~~~◇~~

Chapter 15

~~◇~~~◇~~

Clay is sitting on the sand in front of his house, waiting nervously for George to appear. After everything that happened yesterday, he wouldn't blame the merman if he stood Clay up. The boy groans, heart tightening in embarrassment when he thinks of the unfortunate events. He can't believe that he popped a boner in front of George and then left so rudely. Although, you can't really blame him for reacting that way, considering all the sinful noises George had made, and the fact that he kept unintentionally grinding against him, and that the merman had grabbed his dick. He still feels really guilty about jacking off to the thought of the merman, though. To be honest, he's not even sure how all that would work. But that hasn't stopped him from thinking about George's delicate fingers and how pretty those plump lips would look wrapped around his co––

Clay decides to stop himself before he gets hard again. He doesn't think he can handle the shame that a repeat of yesterday would bring him. He silently prays that today won't be too weird.

~~◇~~~◇~~

Dream wakes up to the sweet sound of George calling his name. He must've fallen asleep while waiting for the merman. He sits up and is greeted by a soft kiss.

"Hi George."

"Hi Clay," George replies, a huge grin on his face, leaning in for another kiss, but Clay gently stops him with a hand placed against his chest.

"Before we um. do anything? I just wanted to apologize for everything that happened yesterday. I'm really sorry for making you uncomfortable, and I completely understand if you're upset at m–––"

George cuts him off with a kiss. "It's okay," he whispers softly. "Actually, it's more than okay."

"...what?"

The merman takes Clay's hands in his, avoiding the boy's eyes. "Well. I did a lot of thinking yesterday, and I realized that.. um." Clay squeezes his palm in encouragement, and George continues, "I want this. I want us."

Dream sucks in a breath, surprised, "George, do you know what you're saying?"

"I do. And I mean it. I want you"

"You mean like..?" Clay asks, voice tapering off at the vigorous nod of George's head. "But how?"

"Can you turn around?" George says, and Clay obeys, barely believing what he's hearing. Holy shit, he thinks. Is this really happening?

"Okay," says a quiet voice. "You can look now." Clay turns back around to see a boy sitting on the sand, hugging his knees to hide his naked body. Wait. Knees? He just stands there, staring at George and his new legs. After a shocked moment, Clay composes himself, clearing his throat nervously. "Here," Clay says, offering the merm–– the boy a towel. "You can wrap this around your waist."

When George is decent, Dream takes his hand and pulls him up to his feet. Clay hadn't realized just how small the boy really was, the long tail always making him seem taller. But now he's here, standing in front of him, and the top of his head barely reaches Clay's shoulders. It's adorable.

"Wow," Dream says, and then George looks up at him through those thick, gorgeous lashes, and Clay loses all control, pulling the boy in for a rough kiss. George squeaks in surprise, and Clay smiles.

"Would you like to see the inside of my house?" George nods and tries to take a step forward, but he loses his balance, swaying unsteadily on his new feet. Clay wraps a strong arm around him to keep him from falling.

"I'm sorry! Uhhhh. I was gonna practice walking yesterday but then I um. got a little distracted," George stammers, face turning red.

Clay chuckles, and scoops him off his feet, carrying him bridal style. "This okay?" George nods again, tightening his arm around the boy's neck, as he walks them up the staircase and into his bedroom. He sets George lightly down on the bed, and leaves to grab them some dry towels and a change of clothes. He hands the boy one of his merch hoodies and a pair of boxers before heading to the bathroom to change.

As he's pulling his own hoodie over his head, Clay hears a faint voice calling his name.

"Yes, George? Is everything okay?" he knocks on the bedroom door, waiting until George says he can come in.

"Can you help me? I don't know how to put this on." Clay cannot help but chuckle at how cute George looks. He had managed to get the boxers on, but is seriously struggling with the hoodie.

"Arms up," Clay says, pulling the oversized hoodie over his small body, and holy fuck. George looks good in Dream's clothes. It takes every ounce of restraint that Clay possesses to not immediately rip everything off of him and fuck him into the mattress. He climbs onto the bed, leaning back against the headboard, and George crawls to sit next to him.

"What do you wanna do, George? We could cuddle? Or watch a movie? or ... um," Clay swallows nervously. He isn't sure if the boy still wants this. George leans in to kiss him, placing a timid hand against his chest.

"If it's okay with you, I want to do this. I want to be yours," George whispers, moving to sit on Dream's lap, "please." 

 ~~◇~~~◇~~

My friends: I am so sorry. I seriously thought this was gonna be a smut chapter, but then I reached 1k words, and I hadn't even started the real spice yet. And I'm fucking exhausted.  Guess we'll be jumping straight into it tomorrow.

Please forgive me for being such a tease. (I know you secretly love it)

But! Gotta love some nervous boys. They're precious

ALSO !!! THANK YOU FOR THE 69 HUNDRED VIEWS :))