Chapter 1

"Mom" I screamed from my room.

"What" she screamed, like she wants to kill me.

"Can you bring me my phone?" I asked harshly.

"You get off your lazy ass and get it yourself" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Wow" I mumbled "she's mad."

I go down stairs and see my twin brother Max making out with his girlfriend Stacy.

"Get a room"

"what are you doing here"

"Well I live here, so I think I can be here"

"Leave, NOW!" He screams.

"Whatever" I say when walk into the kitchen.

I find my phone on the counter with a text message. Its from sarah!!

S= Sarah, E= Emma

S-Hey how are you??

E- great what about you?

S- Awesome, so your birthdays coming up soon.

E- Please don't do anything special. I'm turning 16 years old, and I don't need something special.

S- Okay.

End of conversation

++++

"Emma" I hear my brother yell.

"What do you want?" I scream.

"Come help me make supper" He screams.

"I can't I'm busy right now" I tell him once he's in my room.

"Emma, your brother needs your help. Help him make the supper." She yells up the stairs.

"Why can't you help him?" I ask her.

"Emma get your butt down her now and make supper." She screams at the top of her lungs.

++++

Once I'm done making supper, and we start eating, my brother asks me "So why did you have to barge in on Stacy and I?"

"Well for one I was looking for my phone's, and the other reason is, I wasn't.You to were making out on the couch, what do you expect "

"First off, it didn't really look like you were looking for your phone, and second, I expected you to not talk to us."

" Wait a minute..." my mom starts say. "You and Stacy were making out!?" My mom asks mad.

"Mom, I wasn't talking to you." He tells her.

"What?" She says annoyed.

"I mean... Can't we talk about this later?" He says trying to get out of trouble.

"We are talking g about this NOW, I told you, you couldn't even date till you were 18!" She screams.

"Mom, I told you that I was dating her." He says.

"Nope, I don't think so." She's says still screaming.

"Mom please." He says scared.

"No I don't want you seeing her again. You are grounded for a month." She screams and takes her plate and stormed off.

*****************************************

Sorry if this chapters to short. I hope you like it so far. :) keep on reading.