Sarawat noticed the drops dripping from Tine's hair, he took the towel on Tine's shoulders and dried his hair with it "if you don't dry your hair properly you will be sick" Tine's heart beat fast, Sarawat's face was close to his.

 "P'Sarawat" Phukong said as he entered the room without knocking

"What are you doing?" Said Phukong with a nasty smile

The two walked away from each other, "We are not doing anything" said Tine and left the room

"Did you have to come in now?"

"p' If you like p'Tine, why do not you tell him?"

"Phukong, if you do not want me to tell Mom you did not come to school yesterday to shut up"

"Do not understand what p'Tine sees in you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"It seems p'Tine likes you .."

"what why?"

"I also ask myself "why"

"Did he tell you that?"

"No..."

"So how do you know?"

"It's not just me" Phukong left the room, Sarawat was stunned by Phukong's words, is there a situation that Tine likes him? "No, it can not be"

Phukong's birthday party

All the guests came, grading families were there and of course all the reporters who covered the two families involved in their child's recent events.

Tine sat down at the table with his beloved nephew, Man, who sat down next to him examined the boy "he is so cute!"

"Do not touch me, your hands disgust me"  shouted Chon

"He's like his mother" Man said 

"do you have a problem with that?" Said Type

Man held Type's hands "I'm ready to be his dad!"

Type was embarrassed and hit the head of the energetic alpha "I would not take you as a pet!" And walked from the table with his child

"Why does love have to be so painful?"

"P', I think in order for you to give up... my brother is very stubborn"

"I will fight until he achieves my will," Man said as tears welled up in his eyes

"Hi friends," said pam

"Have you just arrived?" Said Sarawat with a smile and hugged her

Jealousy ran through Tine's heart "Why is he hugging her? What's so good about her?" Tine drank the entire glass of wine in one gulp

Sarawat felt pretty drunk and when he looked at he preferred to go up the omega upstairs to the bedroom, they both fell into bed

"I think I drank too much" Tine pulled his hair back.

"Me too" Sarawat unbuttoned his shirt.

"I do not believe P'Man tried to flirt with my brother"

"I do not believe your brother punched him"

"My brother has a hot-tempered"

"I can see the similarities between you"

"Hey, are you trying to insult me?"

"Um no, I think I kinda like it ..."

They looked into each other's eyes, Sarawat approached Tine and started kissing him softly, "Sarawat ... can you be my alpha? Can you mark me?

"what?"

"I laughed, why are you taking this seriously?"

"Tine, really at a moment like this you have to say it?"

"If I meant it would you do it?"

"No"

"Why because you like Pam?"

"I told you she's a friend and no more than that "

"OK"

"you are Jealous?"

"Yes!"

Sarawat remained stunned by the words of the nervous omega, Sarawat came up to his body, "If I want to mark you will you let me, will you let me be yours?"

"mmm," Tine said and bent Sarawat's head to kiss him

Tine never thought he could feel that way, his head spun and he felt like he was drowning in Sarawat's kisses, "Let's stop it ..." The Alpha said, but the omega did not listen and kept kissing him.

 "I do not want to stop, you do not like me?"

 "Tine ... you know it's not it, I love you a lot, but your parents"

 "Why do you care about them? What about my feelings? I want to do things without having to think about them, I love you!"

 Sarawat's heart pounded, Tine's words made his breathing stop, heat all over his body dissipated, he never thought words could make him feel that way, a feeling of joy. The two began to take off their clothes until nothing was left on their bodies, the moonlight hit Sarawat's eyes, Tine could see the alpha's eyes becoming more and more radiant. The alpha took Tine's hand and pressed it to his chest, "I promise to be just yours and yours, I love you more and more, I will never turn my back on you, I love you Tine" A tear fell from Tine's eye, Sarawat turned Tine's head slightly so he could mark him, as Sarawat clenched his teeth on his neck Tine made a moan of pain, he grabbed Sarawat's back with his fingernails causing the alpha's back to being scratched, but Sarawat did not care because he knew he could now be with his love one.