chapter 06

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

YOU BITE THE INSIDE OF YOUR CHEEK

YOU BITE THE INSIDE OF YOUR CHEEK. Your leg bounced up and down revealing your impatience. You had always considered yourself to be pretty tolerant, always able to keep composure, but now—you were rather desperate. You scanned Aizawa from your seat at the back of the classroom, eyes sharp analyzing every action.

After your half-failed mission—helping Eri find Midoriya Izuku—you began looking for a quiet place to enjoy your lunch.  After five minutes of searching, you ended up tumbling with an empty classroom. UA was a ginormous school, so it wasn't a surprise they had empty classrooms if anything came to be an emergency. The room was on the bottom floor, close to the main entrance and beside UA's outside grounds. Green grass, wood benches, and flowery bushes for view. It was the perfect place to hide, something you knew you would be doing often.

There, you enjoyed the little lunch you had—and man— you began regretting not bringing enough money. The school's food was amazing, the best of the best, whoever was cooking in that kitchen, they deserved a trophy for their talent. Toshinori had mentioned a hero called 'Lunch-Rush' being in charge of UA's cooking, never did you expect him to be that good. The bell rang soon after, forcing you to go back to class.

Shota's pitch-black irises surveyed the room for the last time, "For today's...unexpected class, you will need your hero suits. Midnight will be waiting for you outside Gym Gamma, we will be having our activity there. Don't make us wait long." He said, "Class dismissed."

"Yes, Aizawa sensei." The class replied, immediately begging to stand up and head for the platinum suitcases with green neon numbers emerging from the wall.

You took a deep breath and held it in. He didn't say anything about the activity. In truth, he seemed to have avoided the topic, only insisting for they not arrive late. You breathed out, peeking at the excited uniformed kids.

"(l/n)." Aizawa groaned, coming all the way to the back of the classroom. UA's school uniform and black sneakers came into your set of vision. Aizawa tapped the desk with two fingers waiting for a response, but you refrained from speaking, "Considering you don't have your hero costume yet, you'll be wearing the P.E uniform." He began, catching your attention. He must have seen the fearful look in your eyes, hoping for some sort of natural disaster to crash and stop whatever was gonna happen next, "You may change in the girl's changing rooms. One of them will tell you where is located." He finished with that statement and went back to the front desk to pack his yellow sleeping bag.