Chapter 7: You got a fan club?

Start from the beginning

And Chaeyoung had this ability of reading people quite well, except for when someone was flirting with her or showing them they had a crush on her, but still, she could see how Mina probably didn't realize that her actions or words had consequences.

The thing is, it was Saturday, she was alone, and she hadn't made any plans so she was hoping for a text from one of her friends to save her from a boring afternoon.

That's when Nayeon called her. She took her phone with a big smile.

"About time," she breathed.

"Yeah, hello to you too."

"Would we go out?" she asked with a baby voice

"Yes, you don't need to convince me with cuteness, okay?"

"Yay," she celebrated throwing a fist up.

"We should get dinner, and then maybe some drinks, I don't know. But invite the girls, I'll pay, don't worry," Nayeon proposed.

"Why thank you," Chaeyoung joked. "you're really kind."

"I'll hang up now, bye." and that she did.

So she went to her messages and typed a quick invitation

SMC🦅🐯🤮

From Chaeyoungie🍓
hey guys, Nayeon is buying us dinner

From Tzuyu🧡
when

From Dahyun🤍
as if you're busy today or any other day

From Chaeyoungie🍓
Just come to my room and we'll go together

From Tzuyu🧡
okay

Chaeyoung waited for half an hour when she felt some noises outside her room, more like voices bickering so she knew it was them.

She went to the door descending only by her side of the room, when Mina wasn't there she still respected the tape, out of habit maybe.

She opened the door just when Tzuyu was about to knock.

"Hi, come on in," Chaeyoung greeted both of them, retreating to her bed and leaving the girls to enter.

They had got in, but Tzuyu just kept looking at the red tape with a serious face. Dahyun on the other hand got with Chaeyoung on the bed.

"I've always loved your bed," she stated fully throwing herself next to Chaeyoung

"Maybe you just love it because I'm on it."

"Yeah maybe." and she snuggled closer to her friend.

"Wait," Chaeyoung suddenly said "I have to pee." and she left to the bathroom, leaving Dahyun complaining but respecting the line and then crossing it with a careful step as if she was doing something really forbidden. When she got out she did the exact same thing and got to her bed again, pushing Dahyun to the other side.

"Would you stop that?" Tzuyu suddenly
snapped

"What?" Chaeyoung genuinely questioned

"That thing, with the line, she is not even here, you look ridiculous."

"Oh."

Chaeyoung had told them all about Mina some weeks ago over lunch with Nayeon. All six of the girls were there and she realized they didn't know about her new bestie and all the things that came along with it. So she told them everything from the first awkward encounter to the tiny progress they were having, which she was really proud of achieving for some reason, it was all a game to her but her friends didn't quite see it like that.