Chapter 6: Minatozaki Sana

Start from the beginning

Mina wasn't ready to talk to her but still, she moved and guided her inside her room.

But whatever Sana was going to say to her or whatever reasons she had for coming to see her were not showing, because as soon as Sana had got inside her room she fell completely silent, with a love-struck silly look and a big smile.

'Oh God, this can't be happening'

Sana was looking directly at Chaeyoung, who was still drawing on top of her bed, with her short hair covering some part of her face and she was wearing the same hoodie from the day they had met.

Chaeyoung apparently noticed the movement around her and looked up, giving a glance to Mina and then looking at Sana giving her a quick smile.

Mina wanted to scream at her. All this time she had been wondering if whatever treatment she had given the girl was wrong or if she had it all wrong, she had been feeling guilty and utterly confused, but now, standing right in front of her was the same girl and seeing her completely lost just because she had met her roommate, gave her the strength to came back to life and stopped this nonsense.

She was not wrong.

This was all a big joke.

She had deserved to change rooms, she wanted to change rooms now, too.

"What's wrong with you?" Mina whispered really loud.

"Won't you introduce us, Mina?" Sana asked unashamedly

Mina could not believe this. She was mad.

It seemed Chaeyoung realized Mina was not going to say anything, so she took it upon herself to get up and extend her hand to the girl.

"HI, I'm Son Chaeyoung, Mina's favorite roommate," she joked.

Sana hadn't left her dumb state so she just took the hand and said

"Minatozaki Sana." And smiled once again.

Mina wanted to throw out.

But Chaeyoung beat her to the bathroom because as she left Sana's hand she politely bowed before passing her and head to the bathroom, making sure to take a big unnecessary jump before crossing the line and getting to the bathroom leaving the two friends alone.

Mina slapped the girl's shoulder "Yah, what's wrong with you, seriously."

"Mina, your new roommate it's gorgeous."

"What?!" Mina didn't want to hear any of it. "You can't be serious right now."

"She is. How old is she? She is so cute too."

"I have no clue, I don't like her, with her here, I miss being your roommate."

That seemed to take Sana out of her state.

"Oh yeah," Sana finally composed herself. "About that, I just wanted to say that I don't mind you changed rooms. Really, I understand how you think and..."

Mina could see her friend struggling. Once again she wanted to scream but now because of how the girl made her feel so guilty. Maybe because she was.

Mina had given this a lot of thought in these weeks. There really was nothing wrong with Sana.

Sana was such a great friend she even was standing right here apologizing for being human. Just to make everything easier on Mina.

She had made a decision.

"Sana, I'm so sorry." The girl began " you don't have to say anything just, I'm sorry for how I've been acting towards you all this time and for changing rooms too, well you can see how that backfired but, still. I've decided I.." She hesitated but continued "I've decided that even though I don't fully support you know... that. Uhm... I know you don't care if I do or not but, Yeah, I'm your friend and I'll try to learn-" Mina was a mess, "or behave, uhm, support you. I- really there is nothing wrong with you I-"