Chapter Five: Chance Encounter

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmmhm! What time is it..." A young woman groaned raising up lazily from her bed wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweats. Her hair was in shambles but it didn't matter since no one but the other girls would see her. She looked around her room eyes squinted as she was still half asleep. It seems her roommates were knocked out cold. She did the first thing anyone would do when they wake up; checking her phone. The time was 6:32 A.M.

"Might as well get up early and start on breakfast." She silently said to herself turning her body so her feet ever so quietly slid into her slippers. She did her best to exit the room and close the door quietly without waking anyone up. She sub-consciously tiptoed through the halls to prevent any chance of waking up her dormmates as she made her way into the kitchen. 

When she made it, she heard a quiet but noticeable 'thunk' sound near the living room walls, right beside the window. She narrowed her eyes at the sound but shrugged it off, returning to her previous task.

Just as she began to take out bread from the top cupboard she heard another  'thunk' noise, except this time it came from the rooftop. She groaned as she thought maybe a plant or a chair fell. If it's a plant she would have to go up, place it back and clean up any spilled soil. Being the responsible person she is, she sighed and laid down the bag of sliced bread onto the counter top. She reached for a hoodie that was in their entrance closet and put it on over her t-shirt, grabbing a pair of crocs, and bringing it over to their balcony where it connected with their rooftop.

"Please be a chair..." She prayed, slipping on the pair of crocs. As she stepped out she was met with a chilly breeze, causing her to flip up her hoodie and placed her hands in the kangaroo pouch. When she started going up the stairwell she heard a male voice...

"Wow... Now that is a beautiful view" 

Suddenly the young woman felt her heart race. "SOMEONE IS ON THE ROOF? OH NO, OH NO! WHAT DO I DO?!" 

Hundreds of the thoughts went through her head at this point. "A stalker? A robber?  HOOO, A saesang truly gone badonkadonk and is now on the hunt for our lives?!" The young woman sneakily walked up stairs and saw the hooded figure looking out into the horizon. She narrowed her eyes at the grill where the metal cooking tools were laid out.

"You are not touching my girls. Not on my watch" The young woman slowly made her way to the grill and her finger's wrapped around a metal hook tool used to grab the grill grate when its hot. She then slowly began making her way to the intruder, holding the metal tool like a baseball bat, ready to swing at her target, which was the intruders head.

"Hm? Something feels..." Shinji turned around and the first thing he saw was young woman screaming with a metal hook swinging at him. "WHAT THE?!"

Shinji ducked as the metal hook went right over him. He took a couple steps back with his arm out. He tried to say something but the young woman shouted at him first.

"WHO ARE YOU? A SAESANG? IM NOT LETTING YOU TOUCH MY GIRLS!" She yelled the metal hook  pointing directly at him. Shinji could tell she was terrified but instead of focusing on dangerous metal object that could kill him, he focused on the face of his attacker.

His eyes widened upon seeing it who it was.

"JIHYO?! WHAT THE? This place belongs to them!?" Shinji thought. 

"IMMA ABOUT TO BUST YOUR HEAD OPEN!" Jihyo screamed, she began taking steps forward and thats when Shinji finally found his voice again.

"WAIT!" Shinji screamed and Jihyo stopped in her tracks. "Shit! She might recognize my voice if I talk normally... ... ... ... OH!"