I began squeezing willows chubby face "uh what's going on? We didn't see you in any classes! And where's Y/n??" Gus asked.

"Principal bump put me in the detention track for mixing magic.. He even placed Y/n in too! She didn't even do anything! She didn't deserve to be in here.."

"The detention track?? You can't do anything in there!" Willow exclaimed.

"You'll learn less than you did before" gus said.

"No! We're better than this! Please! You gotta help us break out" I pleaded "don't worry, we'll get you out dead or alive!" Gus said as willow looked at him glaring and shaking her head.

"Okay, alive!"

"Oh you guys.." I then heard some noises "it's the teacher, gotta go"

As I turned around. It's the girl that I sat next to earlier. I gasped in surprise "it's you!"

She shushed me and pointed at the professor that was sleeping. She gestured me to follow her.

We walked in front of the blackboard. She had a grin on her face and took the chalk. She drew a box. Then a key on the middle.

She twisted the chalk. And boom, it opened!

Inside was a hallway. Not really long but it looked beautiful with the fairy lights.

"Wow.."

She hopped in and gestured to take my hand. I did smiling.. but where are the others? Where's Y/n?

We went in..

"What is this place?" I asked "this is the last room you'll ever see alive.." she looked serious at first. But then smiled "nah I'm just messing with you! I'm Viney!"

"I-I'm terrified- ughm! I mean uh I'm luz"

"Thanks for standing up for us back there, not many people would do that, follow me! I want to show you something!"

"Your one of us troublemakers now do you get special access to.." Viney opens the door. Inside was a room with multiple doors too!

"The secret room of shortcuts!"

"Woah!"

"Hey jerbo! Barcus! You can stop hiding now! And bring little Y/n out too! You don't want her to get more confused again!"

Y/n!

A door opens. There stands Jerbo and Barcus peeking "we know she's cool man, how do we know she won't turn us in!.. what do you think?" He asked.. I don't know I'm guessing Barcus?

It barked "Barcus says your aura is strong and silly like a baby's laughter.. welcome!"

I squealed "I love secret rooms! W-wait where's Y/n? I need to see if she's doing okay!" I said as Jerbo goes back in the door to get her.

Y/n came back shocked "okay why does dog spiders exist I could literally see they're brains while the teacher was teaching- oh Luz!"

She ran up to me giving me a hug. I hugged back giggling "where do the doors go?" I asked as Y/n took my hand.

We went to one of the doors and opened it.