Seventeen

Piper's POV

After making sure all the preparation for our wedding anniversary meeting the Vauseman standard, I excused myself to check on Alex. Sometimes, she took a nap before getting herself ready, making her always late. I don't want that to happened today. I pushed our bedroom's door and saw Alex standing facing the big mirror near the couch.

"Darling." I called her and she turned to face me. I choked and my heart stopped for a second. She was beyond hot in that suit. Blue blazer and matching shirt and pants in white. My arousal activated in full mode. I walked step by step in seducing manner making Alex smirked.

I held both sides of her shoulders and then leaned to whisper. "You make me horny." I said and bit her earlobe. I plunge my tongue inside her ear, making Alex shivered.

"Didn't you said it will be inappropriate?" She teased me but I can see her eyes darken and her breathing became heavy.

"Oh shut up! Why must you looked too hot to resist? This is your fault looking gorgeous like this." I said and kissed her lips and my hand started to unbutton her shirt. Alex didn't disappoint me. She threw her blazer and helping me unbutton her shirt. I slipped my hand in her bra and squeezed her breasts.

"Be patient my love. Let's get naked first and you can touch me however you please." Said Alex. I unclipped her bra, Alex torn my dress into two. How strong! RIP dress! You were Alex's third victim today.

"Now I have to buy 3 new dresses." I whined. Alex chuckled.

"You need to buy more for future event." She replied and kissing the nape of my neck while unclipped my bra and then reach down to shoved away my panty. Alex pushed me onto the bed causing me to fall flat on it. How rough but makes me even more aroused. She stood for a moment enjoying the view of my naked body. She then hovering over me, looking very hot and predatory.

She kissed, nipped, bit, licked and sucked my way downwards, making me shivered and squirmed. Alex head disappeared between my thighs. And I held my breath as I felt her tongue sliding inside me. The soft tongue drilling deeper and deeper into me.  Suddenly she stopped, making me whimpered at the lost. I heard her soft laugh before she continued again with her erotic assault that had me moaning at an embarrassing volume. Her long and skilful fingers, slowly, inch by inch, entered me, bringing me to the edge of orgasm.

"Fuck! You feel so soft and hot babe. I can feel you all around my fingers. So, fucking tight." Alex muttered. She brought her body beside me, while continued fucking me with her three fingers. Our legs intertwined and she put her free hand underneath my neck while my right hand hugging her.

Soon her fingers were plunging fiercely, and I absorbed every delicious thrust as she ground into me. Her eyes were wide open, staring down at me, full of love and lust. Then her mouth was on mine, our tongues twisting and twining together.

"Come for me babe." She said hotly and my body gave away, splayed on the bed, thoroughly fucked. It took a couple of minutes for me to calm myself down.

Now, it was my turn to fucked her. I pulled my body on top of her.

"My turn." I said wickedly making Alex smiled but then disappeared when I sucked her harden nipple. The sound of Alex moaning encouraged me to do more. I used my tongue, teeth and lips to give her sensation in as many different ways as possible. Her skin was soft and silky. My hand moving down her pussy. I pushed my fingertips between her legs. She was soaking wet, her cream slippery... but not yet. I moved my hand up to Alex's breast again and heard her mumbled protest.

"Pipes..."

"Be patient Al." I smiled. I traced my fingers down her body once again. Alex whimpered, desperately aroused, and as soon as my fingers found her, she cried out. I pushed in and out, in and out, torturing her. I pressed against her clit with my thumb and I heard her low moan against my mouth as I lingered in our kisses. I pulled out my fingers and smiled seeing Alex frowned.

"Pipes, baby. Just fucking fuck me already." Alex badly needed a release now.

Instantly, I shoved third fingers into her, making Alex wriggled. The warm, wet welcome of her core took my breath away. I pumped my fingers in and out of her. I curled my fingers in her pussy to stroke her g-spot and give her more pleasure as my thumb pressed circles on her clit. Alex gasps. Her mound against my hand and on my fingers. I started to drive hard, fast, rough and deeper into her just as she liked it. Alex met my thrust after thrust, rocking on my fingers. Her body trembling and shaking letting me know that she was close. I'm jackhammering knuckled deep into her and second later, Alex shuddered, shouted my name, as her orgasm flooded over her.

"Wow." She said.

"Yes, wow. Good huh?" I chuckled and kissed her lips. I looked at her lovingly. My heart inflated with happiness and love towards her.

"Every time." Alex smiled. "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too, Al." I replied. I pulled my fingers out of her and then lay on my side of the bed. Alex hauled me into her embrace, and then showering my face with her kisses.