Ten

Alex's POV

Tuesday was finally here. I woke up with a heavy heart. Sleeping with McCollough again is like having a death sentence. I closed my eyes and imagining Piper's face, to get rid of all the stress I was feeling. I remember how soft her skin was, how delicious her lips, and how beautiful her eyes were, which shone like a crystal-clear water exposed to the reflection of sunlight as she reached her climax. I smiled. My head became lighter. I will do everything for her. Just anything so that I can be with her again including fucking McCollough. I decided. Just don't enjoy it too much. I chuckled remembering Piper's word. How can I enjoy myself knowing this was a blackmailed and maybe can be considered as raped too? Yes, definitely!

"Only 7 months." I told myself over and over again. I grabbed my bath's kit and went to the bathroom. My eyes darted for McCullough's presence, but she was nowhere to be seen making me breathe a sigh of relief. Hopefully, she was too sick to come to work or better yet get fired or transferred somewhere else.

"Alex fucking Vause." Nicky called me happily.

"Yes, Nicky fucking Nichols." I replied making her chuckled.

"I have a good news for you." She said. "You will die happy hearing this."

"Shoot."

"McCollough was transferred to Litchfield again!" Nicky exclaimed. My mouth opened wide when I heard that. I can't believe it.

"H-how do you know that?" I still refused to believe.

"I heard the guards talking just now. Apparently, the new mayor himself requested for McCollough to get transferred back there."

"The new mayor?"

"Yes, the new mayor." Nicky grinned. I smiled and then that smile turned into a merry laugh. Never in a million times did it cross my mind that this problem would be solved so easily. But I know Piper played a big role in this and maybe it wasn't that easy for her. I need to call her.

"So, problem solved." Nicky shrugged. I nodded.
I smiled from ear to ear and get into the shower whistling happily.

Thirty minutes later I was in my bunk talking to the love of my life, borrowing Nicky's phone. I have to be extra careful though. I pretend to read a book. Nicky already gave permission that if somehow there's a checking, I can destroyed the phone and flushed it down the toilet.

"Hey, Al." She answered at the first ring knowing it was me because I texted her earlier.

"Hey, babe. It's good to hear your voice."

"Someone is happy today." She laughed.

"Because someone made it possible for that someone to be happy." I replied.

"I am glad things get better for us again."

"How did you do it?" I asked.

"Thankfully, Mrs. Redcliff is a very romantic person. She is very fond of love stories. So, I told her ours and how McCollough tried to ruin it. She became very emotional and vowed to help me to protect our love. She then persuaded Mr Redcliff to help me. The end."

"Wow! I love you baby."

"Not as much as I love you darling." She replied.

"Are you in your office right now?" I asked. I wanted to give her something wonderful as a way to say thank you for what she has done for me.

"Yes."

"When is your next class?"

"About 45 minutes from now. Why?"

"Do you want to come?" I asked with a heavy breath.

"Phone sex?" Asked Piper excitedly. I could hear her breathing laboured.

"No. Video call sex. But give me a minute, I need to go to the bathroom and you please lock your office door. I don't want someone come into your office and see you in your arousal state."

"Okay."

"And, Pipes..."

"Yes?"

"Get your laptop and hung up the phone."

"Sure."

I disconnected the call, put the phone inside my bath's kit and headed to the bathroom. No one inside at that moment. Good. I chose the one at the far end, lock it and called Piper again. But this time a video call.

Within second her beautiful face appeared on my screen. She was sitting on her chair wearing a blue shirt with button and dark skirt.

"Hi darling." She smiled.

"Hi. I don't have much time. Please unbutton your shirt one by one."

Piper hesitated for a few seconds, and I thought I was going to have to repeat myself, but she slowly unbutton her shirt, revealing her lacy red bra. I bit my lips. Hard.

"Take off your bra... and your panties." I told her. She unsnapped the button on the front of the bra and pulled the straps down over her shoulders, revealing her voluptuous breasts and strawberry coloured nipples. My breath hitched.

Her hand reached down... out of the screen and I knew she was pushing down her underwear.

"Touch your tits..."

Piper slowly reached up and palmed her breasts, slightly squeezing them.

"Touch them like I do when I'm fucking you from behind." I implored. And Piper did. She roughly grabbed her breasts and pinched her hardened nipples. The expression on Piper's face made me wish she was here with me in person and it was me who touching her literally.

I saw one of her hand moving away from her breasts, down the screen and I was not able to see it.

"Baby, can you change the angle of the laptop so I can fully see you." I requested.

"I know how you can see me." Piper stood up and I know she was carrying the laptop. A minute later, I saw her sitting on the couch. Oh, she has a couch inside her office.

And now, I can fully see her. She sat on the couch facing me with her legs open wide. I saw her... soaking wet.

"I want your fingers... inside... you." I was having difficulty to breath now. I knew I am very wet.

Piper slowly sank two fingers inside her. I could see her fingers glistening when she pulled them out of her. The pink, hot and wet tunnel... oh God, she was so fucking sexy.

"Imagined, my tongue inside you now."

"Ahhh" Piper whimpered.

Piper was shutting her eyes; slowly rocking her body back and forth against her fingers.

"Do it faster baby." I was out of breath.

"Yesss.." She move faster now.

"Look at me Pipes. Open your eyes."

Piper opened her eyes and locked it with mine. She was so beautiful.

"Tell me you are mine." I could tell she was about to come. Piper bit her lips.

"I am yours." She let go and fell back onto the couch.

I watched her gasp for air and convulse, watched the vibrations rip through her sexy body and waited for her to calm down. When she finally settled, she reached for the laptop and brought it up to her chest.

"I need a very long and cold shower now." I murmured. Piper laughed.

"Yes, you do." She smiled.

"I need to go baby."

"I know. No more stressing out okay. See you on Friday."

"Wear a front-button dress so I can see your breasts." I requested.

"Will do."

"Bye Pipes... till Friday."

"Bye Al." Piper gave me a kiss and I pushed the ended call button. Now, I need to take care the burning need inside me.