Sixteen

Alex's POV

We have another one and a half hours to go before our guests tonight will be arrived. Liam and Lexi were playing in the playroom under the watch of their nanny. All the preparation was set and ready. Of course, it was all prepared by our housekeepers. We hired 2 housekeepers and 1 babysitter to taking care of our house and children because sometimes Piper and I will really get busy with our job.

I knocked on our bedrooms door before I pushed it open and stepped inside. What I saw make my jaw dropped to the floor. Piper with all her splendid and delicious reflection. She looked at me with warning look all over her features.

"Al, don't. You already ruined my dress twice. This is the third time I am trying to get ready." She sighed. I followed her eyes to see her two torn dresses on the floor. I giggled. A mischievous smile began to engrave on my lips.

"Al, I warned you. We just finished our two love making less than 30 minutes ago." She stressed the word two in an effort, to make me stop from doing what my mind was telling me to do right at this moment.

"I can touch you whenever and however I want babe. You are my wife." I argued.

"I know that darling. But you need to get ready. I don't want to be in the middle of having sex when our guests arrived. That will be inappropriate."

"Since when do you care about that? As far as I remember, when it comes to, I fuck you and you fuck me things, we never think about appropriateness. We fucked in a chapel..." I looked right into Piper's eyes and then licked my lips, wanting to bring her to remember how she pulled me into that prison's chapel and fucked me – Piper did! She began to breathe unevenly. "Chapel? that's really inappropriate babe." I tsk, tsk her and continued listing our inappropriate make out places. "Janitor closet, bar's toilet, inside a car at the parking lot of Walmart, hospital's toilet, airport, beach, your office, my office, the dressing room during our wedding reception, inside a lift at..."

"Okay, okay. Stop it." Piper's face radiating red colour now, making her face even more beautiful. She's aging that for sure, but somehow, she become more and more beautiful each day as time goes by.

"You better get ready Al. I need to check the preparation one last time."

"Okay sweetheart. But at least give me a kiss." I still wanted to lure her into love making.

"No, no, no. If I get close to you and kiss you, I knew where we will end up. Get ready Al, I need to check the kitchen now." After saying that, Piper exited herself from our room, passing me by in lightning speed making me chuckled.