Seven

Piper's POV

Alex's voice during our phone conversation last night was still ringing in my ears. The tone of her voice seemed to indicate there was a big problem going on. My heart tremble because of it. When I asked her what was going on, she said she can't tell me through the phone. However, she promised to tell me everything during visitation day, making me impatient for Friday to come. I hope that problem will not interfere with Alex's releases date.

"Ms. Chapman." Ryan's voice startled me. He was one of my students that I always caught staring at me.

"Oh, sorry. What is it? Didn't I dismiss you all just now?" I looked at the young man handsome face.

"Hmm... I want to take you out for a date." He blurted. I stunned.

"W-What? Is this some kind a joke? I think you are aware about the college policy no dating between tutor and student... hmm?"

"No. I am being serious. And about the policy, we can keep quiet about it." He suggested. Then, he took a few steps closing the gap between us and towering me with his 6 feet inches tall. He was too close, making me retreat two steps back.

"I am not interested." I said nonchalantly.

"Why? I know I have a good-looking face, I am rich, popular among girls, and...I am really good in bed." He winked. What an asshole!

Yes, you are handsome, tall, rich and many girls dying to get into your pants... but sorry, you are not my type. Now, knowing you are full of yourself making me sick of you. Those are the words that I really wanted to say to this idiot, but I have to kept it just for myself, knowing well that I shouldn't said that, if I do not want any problems.

"Look, you are way too young for me Ryan." I tried to push him away in the most polite way possible. After all, he was my student.

"As far as I concerned Ms. Chapman, age is not an issue in a romantic relationship." Ryan clearly didn't make this easier.

"It is an issue for me because I am only interested with someone who are older than me." I quickly countered. Ryan scoffed.

"I have many admirers out there Piper, but here I am wanting you. I might be young, but I have a big cock just like the older men or maybe mine is bigger than them. I am assure you that I can make you satisfy beyond your imagination." He cockily said that with the confident feeling was written all over his face, making me wanted to punch him and mutilate his handsome face. Piper?! Are you fucking kidding me? Big cock? Does he really think having a big cock alone can satisfy me? Surprised! Surprised! The last man I had been with 2 years ago was a big man himself. But I didn't reach my orgasms because he was not Alex.

The main reason why I no longer have casual sex with any man or woman is because I was unable to reach my orgasms from meaningless sex anymore. I can only reach my climax if the person I had sex with was Alex. It is because I love her. And because she knows exactly how to make me aroused, how to touch me, how to kiss me, how to lick me, how to hit my g-spot, how to thrust they way I like it. Well...in short, she knew me, inside out. Alex has indeed become the owner of my body. The sole owner of Piper Chapman - me. There was nothing left that does not belong to her. She owns me – body, heart, and soul.

"Listen here young man. First, don't call me Piper because I am your tutor and much, much older than you, so first name basis is clearly do not fit in our situation. Well, more to your situation. Secondly, I have a very, very serious relationship with someone, thus making me unavailable." I started to get annoyed and it was transparent all over my face.

"Really? Then why do I always see you alone? When you were eating outside...when you went shopping and... "

"Are you stalking me?!" This time I snapped.

"Of course not! But sometimes, yes." He smirked. Should I start to become scare and worry?

"Ryan, you have to end this. I am alone at this moment because my lover, stuck in a situation that do not allow her to be with me. But that doesn't mean she and I don't spend time together. When the right time come, she will move in with me."

"Wait a minute...she? you mean she as a woman?" He stared sharply at me.

"Yes, she as a woman. I am bisexual by the way." Am I wrong or did he really breathed a sigh of relief?

"So, you are interested in men too. I guess I still have a chance."

"Ryan, its getting late. I need to go. I don't want to go out with you. I'm sorry. I love my girlfriend so much. I don't want to cheat on her. Besides, we are engaged." I raise my hand and show my ring. Inadvertently, Ryan's laughter erupted.

"You are joking right? That's not a real ring. Everybody in this college knew the thing on your finger is not an engagement ring."

"How do you know is not an engagement ring? Yes, surely, it isn't. It's more to a wedding ring. And it's up to me and my wife, to decide what kind of ring we wanted to wear."

"Now, you are being absurd. Just now engaged and all of sudden married? Are you fucking kidding me? What are you afraid of Piper? That I might just fucking you and after that leaving you? Don't you worry, you are too beautiful and hot for me to do that."

"Ryan, don't you understand what I am saying? Why are you like this? I don't like you in a way that you wanted me to. I am really married even though it is not yet official. Please, leave now." I was using my authority voice at this moment but Ryan didn't budge.

"Married but not official? Technically it's not married." He smirked. "I will not give up Piper. Eventually, you will come to like me." After saying that Ryan fucking Smith walked out from the classroom.

Oh God! Please don't make this thing getting worse. I don't want anymore problem when life just getting better for me and Alex. Yes, Alex. Clearly, she was having problem too. I really wanted things to be smooth and in favour for us because we had been through too many shit things all these years.