Chapter 5 - ...During the Cup...

Start from the beginning

"Why's he sent you up here, if he knows you don't like heights?" said Harry, frowning.

"Master - master wants me to save him a seat, Harry Potter. He is very busy," said Winky, tilting her head toward the empty space beside her. "Winky is wishing she is back in master's tent, Harry Potter, but Winky does what she is told. Winky is a good house-elf."

Noticing the stutter Vincent glanced at the empty seat beside Winky and frowned at her words.

Once Winky went back to hiding her eyes again, Harry went back with the others...

"?"

It was quick...something that Vincent could barely see moved at the corner of his eye, just as he was turning away from Winky. His head snapped back quickly, eyes scanning the area for anything strange.

"What was...what was that?" Vincent thought with a frown as he continued looking around to no avail.

His concentration was soon interrupted by the next lot of wizards that came up the stairs, making sigh in frustration. 

"Vincent, what's wrong?" Ginny asked, beside him.

"...It's nothing," Vincent shrugged the thought off for the time being as Mr. Weasley started greeting several important wizards.

As the box they were in filled with people, with Mr. Weasley shaking hands with a majority of them, Ron started playing with his Omnioculars, testing out it's features.

"Wild!" he said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again...and again...and again..."

Vincent's gaze turned to his own Omnioculars, bringing it up to his own eyes. Looking through the lens, he could indeed rewind time back by several minutes and play it back in slow motion.

"Interesting," Vincent muttered as he turned it back to the point when Harry was talking with Winky, clicking his tongue at the angle of the image's. "Had to hold it sideways didn't I? Now let's see..."

Vincent paused and frowned as he paused at the very moment he thought he saw something. Because of the angle of the Omnioculars, Harry ended up hiding what Vincent thought he saw.

He sighed. "Guess it wasn't going to be that easy. Think I'll pause it here for later viewing."

He was suddenly patted on the shoulder, making him turn to see the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, smiling.

"Well now, good to see you Vincent," Fudge grinned as he shook the boys hand before doing the same to Harry, causing Percy to glare in jealousy. Fudge knew the two boys from the previous year which is why he decided to personally greet them.

A Bulgarian Wizard that accompanied Fudge started pointing excitedly at Harry's scar, no doubt recognising The Boy who Lived.

Vincent took the time to observe the different types of wizards around Fudge. He took interest in the fact that there were wizards from all kinds of nations and was curious to know about their culture.

"Ah...and here's Lucius!" 

Vincent turned to see Lucius Malfoy, his son Draco, and a woman that he presumed was the wife. Lucius and Draco caught glimpse of him and threw a rather quick disgusted look at him, due to their hatred of Muggle-born's in general. Vincent only waved back at them, not taking any offence to their actions making their faces contort slightly in either annoyance or frustration.

Lucius' eyes flickered to Mr. Weasley as his expression regained it's usual prideful look. "So, Weasley, what did you have to sell to get up here? Surely your house isn't worth that much, no?"