𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Looks like it." I grumbled back in response.

"Just try one, you should be doing his whole head by yourself, since I ran around with a hyper little boy by myself...while you slept."

I looked at her to see if she was being for real "For how long? Like ten minutes 'cause he came and laid down with me." I defended myself. It was true Moriah came and the room and jumped on the bed before he tired himself out and joined in for the nap.

"If you say so,"

We traded places. I grabbed the hair, placed a part in the front, and split that into three. I tried to remember the next step but it wasn't coming to me so I froze. "I forgot,"

"Pull the third strand under the middle," she instructed and I did as told "Then pull the first over the middle...then the third over the middle and keep going. Don't forget to add hair as you go."

I kept repeating the instructions over and over again in my head, until I was finished. "It's cool?"

"You want me to make you feel great or be honest."

I smacked my lips "You do me so dirty."

"I don't! You did good for your first time, I'm sure the next time it'll look really close to mine, you catch on easily. "

"So it's 'ight?"

"Yes. Good enough that I'm not going to redo it." She said grabbing the brush to pull the back up into a ponytail.

I creeped behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "You look cute when you mad,"

She looked at me through the mirror then resumed doing his hair. "Can we get a seafood boil? That'll make me happy."

I chuckled "You know just what to say, huh?

"What do you mean?"

"You threw that lil' that'll make me happy in there cause you know I'll do anything to keep you happy."

"Oh.." she snickered "I was only thinking that a little bit. But can we get it, please?"

I sighed, I really didn't like seafood boils because of how messy they were but if that's what she wanted I was gonna get it. "Yea." I stood off of her about to leave the bathroom so I could get my shoes.

"Purr," she smiled widely. "Thank you baby. Extra spicy please."

"Moe gotta eat it,"

She slowly turned to look at me. "I thought y'all were gonna share?"

"He gon' eat off both, you know it."

"Right. Medium is good." She decided and I nodded.

"Gimme a kiss," I stepped closer to her.

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
(Teeno)

Next morning

"It's nice over here, pretty quiet and shit." I told Rania as we walked down the street.

"Yea, I noticed that."

"I mean in the summer it's gonna be kids outside but that's everywhere you go."

"Right. I don't mind that. I just don't want people to fight in the streets nonstop."

I laughed a little "I get what you're saying."

"I hate all this snow though," She said irritatedly, crunching a piece with her foot.

I looked at the snow on the ground. It snowed a little last night but it wasn't a lot. "Little ass amount of snow. Wait till a snowstorm hit for real."