Chapter Nine- Strange Stalker Habits

Comincia dall'inizio

I shrugged happy to take a free drink, "Kathy give me another."

She sat down my drink in front of me after making it. The man sat down cash leaving a twenty dollar tip for her. I don't think he paid attention to how much he gave Kathy.

"What's your name?" The man asked slurring his words.

He's obviously had to much to drink.

"Sir can you please follow me." A bouncer said to him before I could reply.

"Am I doing something wrong?" The man frowned at the bouncer.

"Sir come with me." The bouncer grasped his forearm tightly.

"Take your hands off me!" The man growled outraged.

I moved to my left sitting in the empty seat, further away from the two men. I took a drink as Kathy and me watched the two men argue. The man who had bought me my drink through a punch at the bouncer. The bouncer grabbed his arm before it made contact with his face.

He twisted my drink buyers arm around in a chicken wing, applying all his weight into it. He slammed the man down on the bar, his face smacking into it. The bouncer led the man to the front doors before tossing the man, much to his protest, out the main doors.

"Well that was..." Kathy frowned.

"Yeah." I agreed knowing what she meant.

A male voice cleared his throat by my ear. Kathy's eyes went wide and she swallowed, I turned my head to look at the man.

Damn it!

"Good evening." Ryan smirked at my reaction.

"It's not evening." I remarked.

He chuckled, "I know."

"Can I get you a drink sir?" Kathy said business like.

I frowned at her, Kathy never usually speaks so respectful to men.

"Whatever she's having." Ryan sat down beside me.

I kept my eyes on Kathy as she nervously made Ryan her new creation.

"Here you go sir." Kathy shakingly placed the drink in front if Ryan.

He raised a brow at her, Kathy swallowed again. He took a sip, saying nothing. Kathy didn't wait for him to pay, she went down a few seats to another customer.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan asked.

"Are you following me?" I snapped, getting right to the case.

"And if I am?" He smirked.

"You have strange stalker habits." I knotted my eyebrows together.

He laughed, annoyingly amused."No I'm not following you."

I didn't say anything, I turned around in my stool and watched a woman poorly sing to the lyrics on the screen. She stayed off key and pitch, I wanted to rip my ears off. Finally, the song was over and the woman limped off the stage. People clapped for a moment obviously happy she wasn't singing anymore.

"Are you singing?" Ryan whispered in my ear.

"No." I side glanced at him.

"Can't sing?" Ryan asked, serious.

"She can sing, she just chooses not to." Kathy interrupted.

"Oh?" Ryan smirked at me.

I looked at him then away, ignoring him. Him and Kathy chatted for a while before Ryan focused back on me.