𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Back To The Palace!

On that stormy night in the jungle, Braedey and Buster were both walking through the jungle as the rain pelted down from above. The lion grumbled to himself, Buster taking cover underneath Braedey from the rain. They made their way along, flinching whenever a crack of thunder echoed above their heads.

Buster whined to Braedey about the rain and the storm. "I know, I know. This is not the best, but we'll have to make do with what we've got." Braedey said to the dog.

Eventually, the two found a cave nearby, one that had a leopard inside. The animal seemed to growl at the lion, only to be silenced when Braedey snarled angrily at the other feline, the leopard scooting back a bit. Buster ran into the cave, Braedey now shaking off the water from his form.

'We're gonna have to wait until morning, then try to find the others.' Braedey thought to himself, he and Buster falling asleep, the latter curling up next to the lion. 'I just hope they're all doing better...'

~*~*~

Meanwhile, down at Yzma's camp, everyone was fast asleep as well, Yzma in her huge tent, Kronk in a tiny tent that barely kept him warm

Meanwhile, down at Yzma's camp, everyone was fast asleep as well, Yzma in her huge tent, Kronk in a tiny tent that barely kept him warm. Nothing seemed to wake up Kronk, except when he thought about Scorcher.

"The peasant.... at the diner!" Kronk gasped but he realised the wrong thing. "He didn't pay his cheque..." He muttered, before falling back asleep.

After about a few moments of sleeping, Kronk soon realised where he saw Scorcher from. "He's the peasant who I saw leaving the city who disappeared into the crowd with Braedey on the back of his cart." He gasped as he had a thought, him now cupping his chin. "He must have taken him back to his village. So if we find the village, we find him. And if we find him, we find Braedey." He smirked as he put it all together. "Oh, yeah. It's all comin' together."

Kronk got to his feet then ran up to the tent to wake up his boss. "Yzma!"

"What?!" Yzma snapped while having a green face mask on. Kronk yelled out in fear and disgust. "This had better be good!" Yzma growled and the cucumbers popped off her glaring eyes.

~*~*~