𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: Meeting The Emperor

In the darkness of a lone forest, the roll of thunder and the flashes of lightning erupted from the night sky up above. The forest seemed to have dark shapes and sinister-looking forms throughout the forest. Another flash of lightning flashed and echoed in the sky above, a yell of a young man came from the forest. A shape then rose up on a rock, revealing itself to be a lion, one on its own and all alone.

The lion looked to be larger than an average African lion; about 2.6m (8.5ft) long, excluding the 1-metre tail, standing 2m high at the shoulders, weighing 230kg (500lbs). It has amber-gold fur, while his muzzle, paws, and underbelly are all beige in colour. The upper eye-patches are darker than the main pelt, the lower halves are lighter, and eyebrows are thick and black. Regal by every means, it bears a thick bright blue mane that extends down to its middle chest, the tip of the tail matching it in colour.

The lion looked around with saddened eyes, as the rain began to pelt down from the sky above. The mammal looked to the sky with now angry eyes, and lets out an angry roar to the dark clouds up above, a clap of thunder echoing out in the sky after the roar. The lion groaned in frustration, and it slumped its way over to a cavern, trying to stay out of the rain.

'Will you take a look at that? A bit sad, isn't it? Seeing such a large and majestic creature left alone without anyone to keep it company or even give it warmth. Well, you'll never believe this, but that majestic lion you're looking at was once a human being. And not just any human being. That guy was an emperor. A Kaiser, whichever you prefer.'

'Well, this is my story. That's right-- I'm that lion. The name is Martin... Kaiser Braedey Martin. I was the one of the nicest guys out there, and they ruined my life. I tell you what, why don't I tell you how it happened? Before I was a lion, this will make sense.'

~*~*~
(About 5 days ago...)

A mighty palace stood forth upon a hillside, with many stairs and local homes surrounding the area, the huge palace adorned in red and white colours, as well as being topped with golden rooftops

A mighty palace stood forth upon a hillside, with many stairs and local homes surrounding the area, the huge palace adorned in red and white colours, as well as being topped with golden rooftops. The hills have some rocky outcrops and green bushes and trees that also surround the palace, while the palace was protected by the mountains that line the very valley it was within.

This palace is the home and throne of the Martin family, a lineage that has appeared around the time that the Incan Empire has emerged, around the year of 1500. The first emperors were the husband-and-wife duo of Beatrice and Joseph Martin. They had the full ideology of following ancient tradition of having their descendants be married off to some random person. However, the latest of rulers by the name of Naomi and James Martin have defied the rule of being married off since they knew one another when they were teens, and they overruled their parent's rules and ideas, but Beatrice and Joseph try to undermine their concepts. After a while, Naomi and James had to tell their parents to stop getting in their way, especially with Naomi's son on the way. When Braedey was brought up through royalty and had grown up, Beatrice and Joseph have tried to put their input and such to try and persuade Braedey to follow in their ancestral ways, but Braedey couldn't trust him. He'd rather do things his way, especially after he finally took his place as Kaiser/Emperor after his parents.