𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: Working Together

The next morning on the edge of the jungle, Scorcher was trying to snap himself awake, since he's been awake at times. He didn't have his waistcoat on, leaving him shirtless and having his chest exposed.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Emma walked up to her father.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just feeling a little tired." Scorcher replied to her. He gently patted her back. "I feel bad for what happened to Braedey and what has happened."

"I know we can get him back to normal." Emma reassured to him with a nod. "For now, we just have to try and get him home, and find a way to be human again. Plus, I'm sure his parents know he's not dead."

"True." Scorcher nodded.

"Hey, Scorcher." Braedey walked up with Scorcher's waistcoat in his mouth. "Here's your coat."

"Thank you." Scorcher thanked, taking the coat back, as Buster walked up and sat in Emma's lap.

"Feels like wool." Braedey noted, referring about the waistcoat.

"Yeah." Scorcher nodded.

"Sheep wool?" Braedey asked.

"Oh, yeah, it is..." Scorcher nodded again. "My wife made it."

"Oh, she knitted that?" Braedey asked.

"Yes." Emma nodded in agreement. "She made most of our clothes. So..."

"Well, I've had some thoughts about this..." Braedey sat down between the two humans. "When this whole ordeal is over, I think I might even consider allowing you to move into a new home within the palace walls."

"Really? You mean it?" Emma asked in surprise. "But why?"

"I've given some thought about what I've been through, and considered about your situation." Braedey began to explain to them. "After all of this, you'll be inducted as part of the palace."

Scorcher considered what he had been told by the amber/blue lion. He looked over to the mammal with hardened eyes, then he held out his hand to Braedey, who held out his paw and shook hands with him. "All right. Let's get you back to the palace." He said, he and Emma getting to their feet. "Oh, by the way, thanks." He thanked to Braedey, Buster barking in response as well.

"Yeah

"Yeah. Thank you." Emma thanked, gently patting Braedey's head.

With that, the four of them began to make their way out of the jungle to head forth to the palace, their plan now in motion and their minds set on the task ahead.

~*~*~

After a little while, the four eventually made their way along a dirt path that'll lead them to the palace. It was a bit of a long walk, but it didn't seem to bother them nor Braedey, who was doing alright with his four legs. Eventually, they reach an old rope bridge, which looks like it hasn't been used or been fixed in a long time.