𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Scorcher's Village

Previously...

Kronk tilted his head with a small pout. "What about dinner?"

"Kronk, this is kind of important." Zyma reminded him.

"How about dessert?" Kronk asked.

Yzma paused for a moment. "Well, I suppose there's time for dessert..."

"And coffee?" Kronk then asked with a hopeful smile.

Yzma glanced at him before giving in. "All right, a quick cup of coffee." She then grew vicious again. "THEN TAKE HIM OUT OF TOWN AND FINISH THE JOB!"

~*~*~

Outside of the palace itself in the night, Kronk was starting to make his way down towards a river that was nearby

Outside of the palace itself in the night, Kronk was starting to make his way down towards a river that was nearby. Kronk has a large dark red bag in hand, which has the unconscious Kaiser inside of it. He was going to get rid of the unconscious emperor, by order from Yzma. He was going along, all the while with humming a little song to himself.

'Take a guess where I am. Yeah, that's right. I'm in the bag. Knocked out and having no clue as to what was going on around me. Also, I never really thought of Kronk to be a bad guy. He's just misguided. Plus, he has his own little theme music.'

A couple of people then passed by and Kronk slunk to the wall, trying not to move. The people thought he was strange and as they passed by. Kronk went back to business and where he soon made it to a bridge. Kronk didn't seem to care. At least, at first. He then threw the sack over the bridge, and he watched the sack flowing down the water.

"Mission accomplished." Kronk smirked. He was about to walk away, but he couldn't help but feel guilty about what he had done. Kronk was way too nice to let this happen to someone, especially seeing the river heading towards a cliff edge.

'You're not just gonna let him die like that, are you?' Kronk's eyes open, then he looked to his right shoulder, and as if by magic, a small flash of white cloud appears, and there was a miniature him. But, the small version of himself was wearing what could be an angel's outfit; a white robe, a golden halo above his head, a set of white wings on his back, and a golden harp in his left hand.

"My shoulder angel." Kronk realised. The angel represented conscience and is often accompanied by a shoulder devil representing temptation. Usually, the angel is depicted on, or hovering near the right shoulder, and the devil/demon on the left, as the left side, traditionally represents dishonesty or impurity.

'Don't listen to that guy.' A flash of red cloud appeared on Kronk's left shoulder, and a small devil version of himself appeared there. The shoulder devil looked to be wearing a red skinsuit with two small horns on both sides of his head, a barbed tail behind him, and a devil's trident in his hand. 'He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that rocks.'