𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅: Lunchtime

Meanwhile, Braedey, Scorcher, Emma, Buster, and Jasmine were making their way through the jungles off towards somewhere they could have something to eat.

"High metabolism, huh?" Scorcher asked to Braedey, who was carrying Emma on his back.

"Yeah, it's a curse." Braedey smiled sheepishly.

"Well, luckily we found a place with food." Emma said.

The group soon made their way up to a diner, but they saw a sigh that seemed to say 'no animals, dogs excluded'. Scorcher looked to the two quadruped mammals, realising they had a dilemma, but Braedey had an idea: he and Jasmine could look around the trees to try and find some fruit to eat, while Scorcher and Emma head off inside.

Over in the bushes and the trees, Braedey spotted a cluster of mangoes up on a branch. With his claws, he climbed up the tree to reach the fruit, knocking it off the branch with his paw as they fell to the ground. At the last second, Jasmine caught one in her mouth, Braedey grabbing one in his mouth, and jumped down to the ground with ease.

Jasmine dropped the fruit to the ground. "Not bad there." She commented.

"I've only been a lion for one night and day, but I feel like I've done this for forever." Braedey replied to her. "It's like a normal thing." He then used his claws to peel off the skin from the fruit and began eating the inside, Jasmine doing the same as well.

Inside, Emma and Scorcher have taken a spot outside just nearby the forest, so they could see Braedey and Jasmine, Buster sitting next to Emma, the three of them relaxing and ready to order food.

"Welcome to Mudka's Meat Hut, home of the mug... Of meat." The waitress greeted her new customers. "What'll it be?"

Scorcher and Emma take a look to the menus to see what was there. "I'll have a cooked buffalo steak. What will it be, Emma?" He asked to his daughter.

"How about a salad, please?" Emma asked, Buster barking in agreement.

"Today is a special day for us." Scorcher said to the waitress.

"Bless you for coming out in public." The waitress mumbled, and wrote down the orders. "So, that's one steak and a salad."

"And a bone. For my dog, please." Emma asked.

"Ordering! I need one buffalo steak, browned inside and out, one salad, and a lone bone on table 12!" The waitress called out to the cook after taking the orders.

Once the waitress was gone, the group soon started to laugh to one another, Braedey and Jasmine now appearing by the window, but staying hidden from sight, and they also laughed softly.

"Okay, so I'll admit, this was a good idea." Scorcher said.

"True. I guess I have some good and bad ideas?" Braedey noted.

"That's funny, because I thought going into the jungle by yourself, being chased by jaguars, as well as doing stupid things were all bad ideas." Emma deadpanned.

"Yeah, fair point." Braedey shrugged admittedly.

The waitress gave everyone their food, the two lions hiding from sight. "One browned buffalo steak, one salad bowl, and a bone. Mazel tov." She then tossed confetti in the air before leaving.

"Oh, boy!" Scorcher beamed, now starting to cut up the steak.

Emma smiled at her meal, and she started to enjoy her meal. Buster got his bone, and he gnawed on the bone. Braedey and Jasmine now go over to the trees to get some more fruit to enjoy. Scorcher enjoyed the cooked steak, relishing the taste, with Emma also enjoying the salad.