PLEASE HELP ME!

"........PLEASE HELP ME....." --- Craig "Prodigy" Crippen

-

-

-

-

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

The calls.

The calls.

The ringing, it simply wouldn't stop. It was ringing in my head. I suddenly felt a cold rag on my forehead. I looked up and saw a dazzling smile of a red bone with short curly hair.

Druex?

"Hey you. The wine was strong huh? Sorry about that lovely."  He kissed my forehead and I slowly leaned up. "Take it easy there." He rubbed my shoulders as I lean into his touch. His hands felt like a warm sensation being rubbed on my being.

"Y-your hands are amazing." I slightly moan. I feel his lips press against mine and an electricity pulses thru my veins. I run my hands thru his hair. He takes off my ..erm it was actually Rays cream colored suede jacket.

***(A/N: The cream colored jacket was the same jacket Ray wore in Did I rape you part 1 , in the chapter Meet Me Outside when they went to the club.)***.

He takes off my ..erm it was actually Rays cream colored suede jacket. I was wearing a white v neck t shirt, with white skinny jeans and grey and black dopes with a silver Gucci belt. He placed himself in between my legs and his hands slipped over my belly into my skinny jeans.

Wait.

"W-wait." I breathe out.

The ringing.

It's back.

I struggled to get out of Druex's grip.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

"You bitch!" He slaps me and yanks on my pants.

No!

Not again..

"No GET OFF!!!! Stop please!" I scratch bite him but he was only getting closer to what he wanted he pushed me on the floor. I tried to run but he pushed me down on the floor.

"No please Druex! I'm sorry please don't do this!"

"Should've just let me have it!" He gripped my curly hair and pushed me on the couch. He was strong af no matter how much I swung he just blocked it all and hit me back harder. My vision was blurry as he pulled down my pants.

He was pulling his own pants down when I thought about Raya.

There's no way I'm getting raped with Raya IN ME!

I kicked him in between his legs as he screamed in agony.

I ran for the door.

He pulled my ankle and I fell flat on my face squirming to run. I kicked him in the face and got up dashing down the road.

"HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" I shouted still hearing his foot steps behind me. I sped up feeling my heart practically threatening to jump out my chest.

The ringing stopped.

Then started again.

No, make it stop.

It suddenly stopped and then a body charged me making me fall on my back.

"I couldn't WAIT to taste your little ass!!!"

"No!!!" I shout pushing the person away. My vision was blurry. It didn't sound like Druex? Where was I now? Who was this? I pushed and shoved, thrashed but I was slapped making my half conscious.

My pants were yanked off and I was pushed onto a wall. The person was kissing my neck making me moan. I mean it's fucked up but this persons tongue was amazing. He shoved himself into me and I moaned out screaming.

"NO STOP!!!" I begged crying and he didn't move yet.

"Shut the FUCK UP!!!!" He slapped my again then slapped my ass. He started to pump in and out and I was sweating gripping onto him feeling him hit every inch of me. "You like that?"

"Y-yes!!!" He called me a bitch and then bent me over and took me from the back. "It feels soooo good." I was shivering and crying cause I couldn't believe I was enjoying this.

"You like this don't you?" I nodded. "You're a fuckin SLUT!!!"

And that's when I came. So hard, it jolted my whole entire body.

He came in me and then dashed down the road leaving me Bruised, sweaty, bloody, and weak. I pulled up my pants and passed out in a ditch near the road.

My phone rang all night after that.

I could barely sleep in my own agony and blood.

Shit.