It's Happening AGAIN!

"......it's happening AGAIN!....." --- Craig "Prodigy" Crippen

-

-

-

-

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

We drop off all the food at my Aunt Lyrics house and I got over to Druex's place on the other side of town. I had fun with him. For once I didn't have to think about the calls, school, Prince nor my baby daddy. I never stopped thinking of Raya. My belly is getting huge, how could I? Not to mention I'm always eating, the huge nose, glowy skin, wobbling, peeing all the time and swollen ankles etc etc you get it?

A moment doesn't pass by where she doesn't let me know that she's here, and no matter what that ass is coming. I laughed because I started to feeling a heart beat in my belly. When Druex wasn't looking doing something to the food he made I rubbed my belly and giggled.

"What you giggling about beautiful?" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Nothing much. Just thinking. A lot on my mind." I reply staring at the floor not being able to get Rays smile off my brain. A tinge of pain settled in my chest as I pulled Druex closer to me if possible.

"I really love how thick you are."

I giggled at his compliment. Me being thick is still something I have to get used to. I'm so used to being skinny and toned. Now I'm big and curvy now.

"Hmmmm. Thank you."

"How old are you? And be honest."

Shit.

I forgot Dru doesn't know my age really.

"Fourteen."

"Get out!" I hear him say.

"Um okay." I walk over to the door but he grabs my waist.

"I was just joking," He laughed tickling me as I giggled again. Ew, he makes me feel like a super power bottom and it's kind of disgusting. "I was saying you're so mature for your age. It's amazing really you're so young."

I looked up into his eyes and it was something weird there that made me very uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" He asked rubbing my hips and I didn't want him to touch me anymore.

"I-I um, I'm fine. Just a little um-"

"Wine?" He hands me a glass and I figured maybe I'm tripping. I mean Dru has been a sweet heart I'm just being ungrateful.

Am I ?

I shouldn't be drinking?

Raya…?

But one glass can't hurt right? RIGHT?

I roll my eyes and take the glass from his hands, sipping very slow.

This tastes like SHIT!? Is he trying to drug me?

He grins at me and I feel so damn weak fighting sleep. I smile back.

"Wine isn't too strong is it?" He inquires running a "comforting" hand down my arm.

"Um it's great!" I lie putting it up to my lips. "UH can  I uh use your bathroom please?"

He nods and tells me where it is as I scurry up the stairs in his huge huge house.

Fuck.

I'll never make it to the damn bathroom.

My head is thudding and I'm losing my footing, visions blurry.

Oh my god!

NOT AGAIN!

The ringing starts and I fall flat on my face.

Why do I have a feeling this is all connected?

It's happening AGAIN.

Then,

Darkness!