Snow Bunny

"........Snow bunny....." --- Craig "Prodigy" Crippen

"......Snow bunny ......." --- Jacob "JL" Lattimore

".......Snow bunny ......" --- Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez

-

-

-

-

*(3 Days Later)*

Jacob "JL" Lattimore POV

"Jacob get yo baby mama gon fuckin Facebook me getting the fuck smart. Asking ME about YO fuckin son. I will fuck dis bitch up JL-"

"I know Bahja. We in Atlanta to visit Craig and Ray not talk about THAT drama. Leave that in Detroit." I roll my eyes speeding down the high way from the air port. The whole crew was back excluding Roc and EJ. EJ was busy getting pissy drunk. Druex from Zone 5 started hanging with us. He let by gones be by gones.  16 by Tracy T was blasting thru my speakers as we all smoked blunts and cigarettes and drunk lean. It was me, Bahja, Zo, Jaden, and Myles. We was almost there. The blunts kept rotating. I was high af. I took a sip of my lean and popped my third perc.

"I miss these days. Just riding around getting fucked up riding dirty af." I laughed and every one agreed as I pulled in to Craigs block.

♡♡♡♡

I knocked on the door and Ray answered the door. Who is the blonde bitch? We went into Craigs room and everybody was chillin smoking drinking, playing video games. Craig was laying down in Prince's lap texting. "PARTY & BULLSHIT" By BIGGIE was playing and Craig was calmly bobbing his head. He gave us all hugs looking excited to see us. Damn he pregnant as fuck. He was all fluffy and thick, curvy. It fit him, he was glowing and his nose was huge af.

"Ya ugly ass!!!" Zo says joking ruffling his hair hugging him.

"Ya hideous ass!" Craig kisses her cheek and Ray mean mugs both of em. Damn they must've broken up..knowing Ray it was over something petty. I sighed and sat down starting to roll a blunt. Druex started to talk to Craig. Was Craig flirting with yo? Ray furrowed his eye brows at them. He was pissed.

Damn.

What the hell?

"Nobody" by Gucci Mane started playing and Blondie was bent over Twerking on Ray. Craig looked disgusted and dramatically rolled his eyes. Ray gave him two middle fingers as Blonde bent over and made one cheek bounce. Craig was wearing a black v neck t shirt, a gold necklace chain, black skinny sweat pants, a turquoise and black snap back and turquoise and black dopes, with matching black and turquoise and gold floral boxers showing. Ray wasn't wearing a shirt showing off his new tattoos with black skinny jeans, a purple and black snap back and purple and black dopes. His underwear was purple.

Craig jumped up and was swaying back and forth. "Blah Blah " by Rich Homie Quan came on. Craig was twerking on Druex. Ray got so mad he stormed out with the white bitch as Craig flipped up two birds making his ass bounce precisely. No homo but better than Rays Snow bunny...

Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez POV

I was on the back porch smoking my tenth blunt sipping lean. Sarah was next to me smiling at me.

"Wass wrong?" She asked leaning into me.

"Nothin." I shoved her thot ass away as she frowned at me. Don't even like her. Pussy ain't shit either.

I miss Craig but he hurt me so much. I don't like his uncle Kevin. He a fuck nigga I just wish Craig saw it. Who the fuck is that nice to their nephew? And fuck Prince for taking my boyfriend , my baby mama, and my only world.  What type of friend are you? And I should tell Roc but I ain't a fuck nigga. I just wish I could talk about what I'm going thru. Sometimes, I can't remember why I wanted to stay away from Craig.  Too many drugs fucking up my memory.

I sucked my teeth and drowned my lean.

"Make me another." I demanded pushing my cup into her chest.

" But maybe you should slow down I -"

"Bitch! DID I ASK YO SNOW BUNNY ASS!? Make my DRANK or Ima make YO ASS!!!" She shivered at the sound of my voice running into the house.

Dumb ass bitch.

I rolled my eyes blowing smoke out my nostrils staring at the night sky. I just wish I wasn't so foolish. But fuck him right now I'm mad. I touched my tattooed back with our initials on it.

Craig I don't know when I'll come back but I'll be back. I think to myself lost in a deep 10 day high I didn't want to come out of.

I'll come back to save you from the pain but first I gotta save myself..

"I love you boop." I muttered to myself and The Snow bunny was back.

"I love you too." She smiled widely handing me my cup. I mugged her and mushed her walking in the house.

Thot ass fucked up the perfect moment.

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

I was flirting with Druex fine ass cause Prince wasn't exactly single and I am and so is Druex. Druex is 25 though… I was shocked he was interested in me. My brother would kill me which is weird I can't stop thinking about him. Last time I heard he was still spiraling down drinking but…

My thoughts were interrupted by the snow bunny.

"Hi I'm Sarah."

We both frowned at her introduction and kept talking.

"I said Hi IM SARAH!" She greets louder and Druex and I turn around disgruntled.

"We heard you the FIRST annoying time. Please exit." I patiently demand as she rolls her eyes and swings her hair in my face. Did this heifer really just put her trashy stringy wanna be Barbie hair on my fucking angelic face?! She walked pass Bahja strutting but Bahja yanked her hair and she fell on her ass. The whole room laughed at her and she ran outside.

I suddenly felt bad for  her and went out the back porch to apologize.

"Look I'm sorry." I shrug and frown sighing.

"Fuck you nigger!!!"

EEEKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUZ!!!

REWIND!

---------

*Tape reverse*

The whole room laughed at her and she ran outside.

I suddenly felt bad for  her and went out the back porch to apologize.

"Look I'm sorry." I shrug and frown sighing.

"Fuck you nigger!!!"

EEEKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

BISH WHET?!?!?!

THIS is the bitch Ray has been fucking?!

"Nigger? Bitch who you callin a NIGGER!?! Cave BECKY!!!" I push her and Prince comes outside to hold me back.

"Stop it Prod."

"No fuck THIS WHORE!!! GON CALL ME A NIGGER!!!! THIS BITCH RACIST!!!" I point to her as Prince tries to calm me down. "I AINT CALMIN DOWN WHEN THE KKK IS HERE!!! Fuck HER!!!"

"Prod chill come on." Druex grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

"You're just FUCKIN LOW!!!" Ray walks up as I stand in the kitchen.

Whet?!?

"GON SIT HERE AND ACCUSE NATALIE-"

"Ray her name Sarah joe." JL yells out reminding him.

"Oh yeah Sarah my bad. GON SIT HERE AND ACCUSE SARAH OF BEING RACIST!!! Ole BITCH MADE NICCA!!!" Ray rants punching his fist with each word

Accuse?

Bitch made?

"Go A HEAD lay down with the Klan member. I don't care! Simple ass Mothafucka!!!" I chuckle humorlessly storming up stairs to the bathroom to get some alone time.

Niggas make my nuts hurt they so agitating.

Mothafuckas.