I Don't Remember...

".....I don't remember much of anything actually....." --- Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez

-

-

-

-

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

I woke up the next day after last night with Prince holding me. Ray was on my lazy boy in the corner knocked out with no shirt on with Sarah in between his legs. I rolled my eyes and hopped up from Prince wobbling to the kitchen.

Eggs, bacon,  pancake mi-

"Make me somethin'."

I turn around and Ray was leaning on the counter.

Ugh.

"No. For why?" I bit my inner cheek getting some butter and I could feel his eyes roaming my body especially my ass as I bent over to get the butter.

"Cause I'm hungry. Prod please?" He looks down at me and I'm lost in his eyes.

"What I get?" I put my hand on my hip breaking and smiling at my baby daddy.

"You said what you get?" Ray got up from the counter and gently pushed me on the counter getting in between my legs. "What you want?" He kisses my neck then my lips. Sparks fly when his lips press up against mine.

" I miss you." He leaned in my shoulder.

"Aint nobody ask you to leave." I feel tears coming down my cheeks as I held him closely. Ray really hurt me for leaving. I pushed him away and just decided to buy some breakfast.

"I ain't wanna leave but-"

"I don't wanna hear it." I shove him away from me and put on a hoodie, grabbing my wallet then walk out the door.

I walk out the door to the store and hear a car slowing down beside me playing "I Don't Mind" by Usher. I start one two stepping walking to the song and the driver started laughing.

Who the hell?

The window rolled down and it was Druex. He gestures for me to get inside. I of course comply.

"Good morning beautiful." He greets me when I slam the door.

"Good morning handsome." I say back giggling he leans into me and I peck his lips and he swerves off. He puts the roof down and I look up at the clouds.

"Honey where the roof at?" I joke laughing and he does too as the sun beams down on us.

"You stupid." He grins shaking his head. "Where to?"

"Breakfast for the house."

"Done!" He drives faster swerving. Damn this nigga might drive worse than Ray..…and he's sober. I secretly roll my eyes at his dare devil behavior.

Jacob "Princeton" Perez POV

I just got off the phone with Roc. He says he's coming this afternoon. I come back in the kitchen and see Ray at the kitchen table looking distraught.

"Ray you look awful." I admit to him staring at his weight lost, sweaty skin and bags under his eyes.  He looked up at me with blood shot eyes flipping Mr the bird. "You gotta come out that high."

"I can't. It keeps pulling me back in harder every time." He started shivering and scratching his skin...wait?

Weed and lean doesn't make you scratch like that ?

Neither does percs?

He looked skinnier too?

He was losing weight?

"You're on CRACK aren't you?" I asked him taking a closer look at his face. He looked taken a back by my question.

"I'm not on crack. I don't do that stupid shit." He replies still quivering and sweating. He was super high and drowning a cup of lean. I shook my head feeling bad for Craig. Can't believe Ray is a crack head. I go back in his room and text him to see where he was.

Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez POV

I'm not fucking on crack!!! That shit lame I would never. …..at least…..

I don't think I'm on crack?  My memory is screwed I don't remember my nights at all.

I don't remember much of anything actually.

I did feel like maybe I've been doing a stronger drug?

I was in a tunnel of A high I couldn't and didn't want to come out of. I couldn't talk to anybody right now, even Sarah could barely communicate with me. All I thought about was escaping to a higher realm. I liked the detachment feelings it gave me. But I never craved it that bad before. Sarah was rolling blunts for me at the table. She was talking but I was zoning her out thinking of my baby mama. I never really listen to Sarah I'm always too busy thinking of Prod and Raya. Being high , Prod and Raya is all I though of all day constantly. I took a puff of the blunt and just grew hard right here right now thinking of Prod's sex. I miss it so much.

Sarah was busy trying to fuck me cause she saw I was hard. I pushed her away because I don't want her. She was just for show. Yes we had sex but I don't like her or trust her. Ever since I was fucking with her I couldn't remember anything. Sarah was sketchy yet her head game was superb and she gave me money and weed.

That's also sketchy.

Why is she so nice?

I mean I don't wanna blame everything on her because I've been too high to actually think rationally but there is something weird going on.

And all those mysterious calls from Prod's phone? Sarah is always on her phone?

I swear to god if this bitch is harassing my baby mom's I WILL kill her ass. I know I done a lot of fucked up shit to Prod, starting an affair he wasn't technically ready for being one of em. Speaking of affair, I love how innocent Prodigy is. I mean he is a smooth ass mature fourteen year old. But the moments he breaks for me and shows his true age is the part I love most. Sarah was a slut bucket , no innocence came from her ever. Prod's face whenever I was about to lay it down? It's almost like every time I wasn't supposed to be touching him.

Every time his younger body quivers under my fingers, and he backs away. And I move in like a predator on its prey. Every time he pushes me or shakes his head, even says no...but I always break him down and have him bursting with grown pleasure from his teen lips.

I was the first to bless his body and lay him down.

And if it kills me I'll be the last.

Sarah poked my arm and I realized I was staring off into space and rubbing my crotch?

Oh shit.

I gotta get my shit together and go back to my baby.