"You did not" Y/n gasped. "Shadow will kill you, no joke."

"Plan my funeral"

"Who's Shadow?" The pair turned at the third voice. It was Mika, the girl who had made fun of him earlier, Miya realized. He came to his senses. He wasn't supposed to be talking to Y/n, much less joking around and laughing with her.

"No one," Y/n crossed her arms. "Mika, stop listening in to my conversations"

Mika nodded once and scurried away, sending Miya a disapproving look before she left. "Class is going to start" Miya said dryly. 

"Don't think I was purposely trying to have a nice conversation with you. I still hate you" Y/n shot back.

"Good"

━━

As soon as Miya stepped home, he headed into the kitchen, hungry. As he made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, he caught site of a post-it note on the fridge. Tilting his head, he walked over to get a better look.

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘮

Miya sighed. He threw the note in the garbage, mood ruined for the rest of the evening. The note didn't even contain a simple "Love you" just an "And be safe" Was that love from his mom? He was alone. Again. It really wasn't a surprise, he was used to it. 

He was lonely, he realized. The only person that was there for him was his online friend. And he couldn't even see her in real life. But if she did, he doubted that she would like him.

Miya finished his sandwich and deserted his bag and homework downstairs, hopping into his bedroom and changing into his beloved hoodie. He opened his laptop and went on discord, immediately cheerful as he saw that she was online.

catcatcat

hey

a few seconds later, she responded.

mommyluvr

helloo

catcatcat

ejoioifjf i have no idea- 

mommyluvr

btw im accepting donations on bloxburg :))

catcatcat

no

mommyluvr

😐 😐 😐 

catcatcat

btw, can't play this weekend, will be busy😿

mommyluvr

YA SAME

catcatcat

LMFAO 

my mom left me home alone again😟

mommyluvr

with gross leftovers?

catcatcat

probably

mommyluvr

dw im here to keep u company i really am a gift from god aren't i?😼

catcatcat

yest he best gift i have ever recieved.

mommyluvr

fr tho, talk to me if u need, i'm here for u 

always<3

Miya felt a smile blossom on his face. Whenever they talked, his heart felt strange and a sort of yayness flooded his mind. It was the way she understood him and was there when he needed her, he figured. Would it be right to say he loved  her? Two 13 year olds. Too young for love. Yet Miya still felt that way about her.

ew.

he was all sappy.

catcatcat

here for u always too

mommyluvr

sigh i might love u lol

Miya froze slightly, staring at his screen. Did he read that right? I might love you. I might love you. I might love you. I might love you. ImightloveyouImightloveyouImightloveyouoirfejnrbhjnefemkfjnkbhcjnmkjnkfk.

catcatcat

i might love u too lol

mommyluvr

idk what to say except my heart feels weird

catcatcat

do we have the same heart or smth?

mommyluvr

wouldn't doubt it

As Miya fell back onto his bed, the world felt okay again. The sentence still repeated over and over in his head. If only this moment would last forever.

God, love is such a drug.