Chapter 5

SHUICHIS POV

I was at the front of the class akwardly standing there. The whole class was staring at me intensly. I could recognize  some faces, especially my dorm mate, Kokichi. There also was that Kaito guy, a short red head, a blonde girl with goggles and a robot looking kid. Oh and that blonde girl I saw in the hallway!There was more too, but they didn't seem very familiar.

- Hello students, today we're welcoming a new classmate among us. Please give him a warm welcome.

The teacher then gave me a warm smile, almost sadistic. It sent shivers down my spine.

- Please present yourself to the class.

I took a deep breath and went for it.

- Hello, i'm Shuichi Saihara, i'm sixteen and i'm your new classmate, I hope we can get along!

An akward smile creeped on my face as some whispers echoed across the classroom.

I hate it here. I hated it. I completely despised talking to big crowds of people. I especially hated when they would start whispering, it felt so judgemental.

- Alright, please choose a seat Saihara-kun! There's two available seats, next to Kokichi or next to Kaede.

I obviously sat down next to Kokichi because I knew him pretty well. Though that Kaede chick was cute and probably nice it just would be way to akward to sit next to a stranger. Especially a cute girl.For some reason after I did that, she gave a menacing look to Kokichi and turned her eyes back on her book.

Even though, the short boy wasn't bothered at all. He was just drawing and sketching stuff in his notebook during the whole class. He wasn't paying attention at all. After class was finished, the bell rang and everyone in the class ran to sit with their friend groups for break time.

Kaede pov

- Yeah Shuichi is def' my type maki... I know he was just too shy to sit next to me so instead he sat next to that nerd that he dorms with.

I whispered.

- Yeah that must be it... You should invite him to tommorow's party. Maybe you'll get the chance to kiss him during spin the bottle or something.

Suddently , a spiky purple haired guy popped up out of nowhere.
Kaito.

- Hey ladies, I heard we're having a party? Am I  not invited?

He winked and put his arm arround maki's shoulder but she immediately pushed him off, blushing like crazy.

- Don't worry Kaito!
Everyone's invited even you!

I gave the sharp male a nice warm smile.

He smiled back and went back to rambling with Rantaro about some random stuff.

Maki scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear carefully.

- Sooo?? Are you gonna invite Shuichi right now?

My face was flushed, I was pretty anxious but also very confident he'd accept. Y'know...Who wouldn't wanna go to a party with a pretty girl like me. Only a homo would refuse.

-  Yeah i'll go do it right now Maki.

I got up and walked to the gold eyed boy's desk with a confident march.

Shuichi POV

As I was talking with Kokichi, the same blonde haired girl that I saw in the hallway that day came up to me. She smiled,pulled a chair and sat in front of me and kokichis desk.