Chapter 4

The same night , 22:00

I left the dorm to go to the school store to "buy" my books and school supplies,because yes, even when you're an orphan you DO go to school. It was located on the first floor of the dormatories. I got a bunch of heavy books, it was hard to carry even for someone pretty strong like me. Or was I? After that, I headed back to my dorm.

The moment I unlocked the door something came jumping on me. It was Kokichi. Jeez, his personality really went from violent and aggressive to clingy.

Is this guy that terrified of the dark that it changed his whole personality?

- Hey!Saihara-Chan let's go to my secret place now!

Ah, it seems that wasn't the reason why he jumped on me. He's like a child jeez.
Where is he going to take me this time?

- Ah! But did you forget about the curfew? We're supposed to stay in our dorms right now-

He interruped me and gave me a weak punch on the shoulder.

- Who cares! C'mon now!

He pulled my hand and blew out the candle that was in the room. The smaller male then opened the door and looked arround the hallways. When he was sure they were empty, he then proceeded to pull my hand and started running to the staircase. I didn't mind when he held my hand for some reason, it made me feel warm.

- C-careful Ouma-kun , i'm gonna trip! I stuttered.

- Shhh... We might get caught or wake someone up... Shut the hell up!

What a tsundere.
Ouma-kun kept dragging me up some stairs. We took atleast two huge staircases up.Then Kokichi stopped to catch his breath then continued running towards a big door. He then pulled the door open, letting a cold breeze enter the dorms building.
Damn I missed cold breezes.

- We're here... c'mon hurry.
He mumbled.

We were on a rooftop, a fucking rooftop.Whaaaaat?
Kokichi seemed pretty excited about having me with him on the roof. He grabbed my hand and walked near to the endpoint of the roof.

- What are you doing!?
I yelled but silently, like a silent yell y'know.

He looked at me and giggled like a child, like I was being silly or something.

- Dont worry, I wont push you off Shumai let's just sit here.

- W-who the hell is shumai!?

I got really flustered by that nickname,he's getting way too comfortable...I put my hand on my face attempting to hide my very obvious blush but epic fail. He totally noticed it, in fact he blushed back.

This is so gay I should just leave i'm a straight guy what am I doing-

- Shumai is you jeez.

I then got kicked out my very stupid thoughts.He then proceeded to lay on his back. He was staring directly at the sky. He looked so peaceful, his hair was blowing because of the wind. He looked like... an angel??
I mimicked what he had just did. Laying on my back staring at the starry sky. It was really memerizing.

- This is why I like to come here.

He whispered.

- Because it's not dark, there's the moon and the stars...

I was staring at the sky for a lot of time.Not realising that he was staring at me for atleast five minutes.The lavender eyed boy was blushing lightly. I had to break this tension, or else i'm going to turn red.

- Sooo why do those guys harass you like that Kokichi?

I asked.

- Hmmmm... To be honest I have no idea... But I think it's because Kaito's sexually frustrated because of me!

He smiled at me michievously.

- HUh!!? W-what so you mean !?

My face turned red... what does this mean? Don't tell me-

-  Lemme explain! Basicaaaallllyyyy, when I first got here I was superrrr into crossdressing and y'know... I don't look very manly... You basically couldn't tell I was a guy! So kaito would flirt with me the first days or whatever, until I had to go to the shower rooms. He was really confused at why I was in the man's room, but then he catched up.. and next thing I
knew was that he would tell everyoneeeee I was in fact a guy! Also, he would beat me up everyday since then!

He had some type of hurt smile on his face.

- That's one story... Y'know if I didn't hear your name I wouldnt have guessed you were a guy either.

- Ugh cut it outttt~

He sighed and got up very quickly handing his hand over to me.

- We should go back, it's getting cold in here.

Y-yeah.

We then started to head back to the dorms using the same staircase but while walking down the first staircase I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Huh?

- S-shumai?

Kokichi mumbled.

- Yes kokichi?

He then started fidgeting with his sleeves and then looked to the side to finally look at me back.

- Can I sleep in your bed a-again?

He was really embarassed, I could tell. I felt sorry for him so I haaaaad to accept.

- Yeah, of course. You can sleep anyday I dont mind.

I gave him a reassuring smile. The smaller boy blushed.

- R-really.. Thank you.

We then headed back to the dorms, changed into pj's and slid under the sheets. Once again, he would stay really close to me and bury his face in my chest since he's totally petrified of the dark.Eventually I hugged him and fell asleep too.

- Goodnight... ouma..

~
~
~
Small chapter today! But dont worry next one will be heated 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️ I promise