Chapter 2

TW BULLYING + F SLUR + HARMING

SHUICHI POV

Saturday (no school)
I woke up to the sound of chirping birds. I open my eyes to notice that Ouma-kun already fled the scene.I look arround my room and there I see Ouma with his clothes in his hand and a bag.He turns arround and looks at me with a blank expression.He looks pretty tired and his hair is messy. He then glares at me which was enough to make me look away. Is  he back to being arrogant with me?

- U-uh goodmorning Ouma.

I give him a akward smile expecting nothing back from this weird tsundere boy.

- Morning Saihara-kun.

Ah! So he remembered my name.

After putting his stuff in his bag he then walks up to me, fidgeting with his sleeve.

- So? Are you coming?

Huh? What is he talking about? Did I miss something?

- Uhm where? I ask.

- To the shower rooms dumbass.

He says with a very annoyed tone. He then narrows his eyes.
Such a hostile guy.

- Jeez Saihara-kun! Hurry!

Ah! I almost forgot. In this place we have specific days to use the shower rooms and today just happened to be the boys day.

I quickly nodded and ran to get my gym bag. I put my stuff inside it and throw it over my shoulder. Then Ouma unlocks the room and we akwardly head down the very big staircase.

Time skip brought to you by gayforkokichi

We entered the shower rooms and for some reason they were empty. Which seemed to make Kokichi glad . He then ran in a shower room and locked it and I did the same.

One shower later :p

I came out carefully out of the shower room walking to the lockers.Then, suddently, I heard noise coming from the hallway.In no time, the door snapped open revealing a bunch of laughing boys. One of them noticed me.
He was a sharp tall guy with magenta purple hair. He also had a little goatee, which made me think maybe he was older. Though he looked pretty nice, he also looked intimidating.
Soon enough he proceeded to shout to his friends.

- Hey! Guys! Look! It's the new kid.

I simply panic in silence sweating my life out as they spot me.

The whole crowd of boys comes running towards me. They handshake me and just shout stuff that I couldn't hear due to the noise. They seemed really excited to have me there. It made me quite happy but I was feeling overwhelmed. I didn't really like big crowds of people nor did I enjoy attention.I avert my gaze towards the mirror. There I spot Kokichi, alone,brushing his hair. He looked pretty stressed,almost scared,his body was shaking for some reason.

- Hey kid, nice to meetcha' i'm Kaito Momota!
He gives me a very sweet smile almost suspicious.

- I'm Shuichi Saihara.

I tried my best to not be akward but I never succeed.

A second taller male comes up to me. He had apple green hair and a pair of matching eyes. He simply beams and waves to me.

I wave back.

- So, Shu',Do you know who you're dorming with? The magenta haired boy asks.

- Ah! Yes, i'm dorming with Ouma-kun. Right there -

I then point over to him smiling akwardly.
The group's vibe suddently changes. It now feels uncomfortable and hostile. Just like I said something wrong.

- Aw man! You're dorming with that faggot? Yikes wouldn't wanna be you bro.

I didn't know what to anwser to that. Did he just call him a-

He brusquely turns arround to glare at Kokichi. The rest of the group does the same.
The smaller boy simply stares at the mirror, shaking a little more. I could feel how tense he was. I felt really bad for him.

Huh? What is happening? Why is he being so crude? Am I dealing with some type of bully? They seemed so nice at first glance.

- Anyways! See ya in class bro!

He turns arround and leaves the locker room. I notice the green haired boy grab Kokichi and pull him out of the locker room. He was dragging him by the arm and then he pushed him out of the room. The purple haired male squaked. The door closed and I was alone in locker room again.

I'm seriously confused right now

~
~
THIRD PERSON POV

The green haired male dragged Ouma to a hallway.He then pushed down the petite boy on Kaito. Which made Kokichi grunt at the suddent impact.
Kaito then lifted the purple eyed male by the hair.
- Ngh p-put me down kaito...

- Why'd you offer to dorm with the new guy? You want friends huh? Know your place fuckface! Kaito yelled.

The other boys started to chuckle at how weak Kokichi was.

- You disgusting rat don't think you have the right to speak to anyone. Know ur place quit trying to make friends.

Kokichi had tears coming out of his eyes as he tried to fight back but he was too weak, compared to Kaito.

- S-stop it...
He managed to mumble.

- Huuuuuh? You're telling me what to do nooooow? Kaito whined.

Kaito pushed the smaller boy on the other boys who immediately grabbed kokichi not letting him escape.
Kaito smirked, then took out a box cutter out of his pocket. Kokichi tried to scream but nothing would come out , not even a sound. Kaito then approached Kokichi and pulled his sleeves up.

- This is your punishment for existing you dipshit.

He slid the blade deep on kokichi arms, making the boy yell in pain,creating cuts that soon started to bleed. Blood fell on the floor as Kaito kept on going until he was satisfied. The group was chuckling at the scene and Kokichi's distressed cries. After kaito was done with him he put the blade away and left with his friends laughing hysterically.
~
~
Kokichi's arms were bleeding and the blood stained his shirt sleeves. He was whining at how much the cuts burned.He gathered all of his strenght to run back to his dorm where he bandaged his arms and locked himself in.
~
~

Hope yall like angst uwu