"Baby, let me wrap up so I can still join our meeting and you can have  more time to sleep." And I thought he can just cancel his meetings.

He climbed on top of me and pinned me to the bed. He is looking at me full of affection. I wonder how did I manage to make this gorgeous guy feel for me.

"handsome. I love you"

"Can you say you love me one more time?" He asked.

"I love you. Uhhhh." He pounded me harder than earlier.

"Daddy, be gentle." 

"My bad. I am coming... Open up for me." He spread my legs wider. His eyes were closed feeling every beat. He stroke my cock as he pushes his dick inside me. "Great, baby...Uhmmmm" He pulled it out and stroke both our hardness with the same rhythm. 

"uhhhhhh, daddy." My white liquid spurted and he followed seconds after.

"Want me to shower with you? I still have time." 

 I agreed and went to the restroom with him. He is being extra careful with me afraid that I might slip on the floor.

He just left me and that's just in time when Ace called me.

"Hi, Sir Ace." 

"Told you to just call me Ace, Gulf."

"Oh yes, Ace? Mew left for a meeting."

"Can we have dinner together? Us three? I just want to be close to him. Please."

"Just go to MS Gardens. We can eat in the restaurant on the ground floor."
I think Mew will have no problem with it.

"Gotcha. Thanks, Gulf. See you in a few"

Mew can't be mad at me. I am having his babies.

Thirty minutes passed, I received his message saying he is already in the restaurant waiting for me.

I chat Mew too that I'll be waiting to have dinner with him on the ground floor.

"Hi, Ace." It's kinda awkward to call him by his first name.

"Does he know that I am with you?"

"Nope, not yet but I already asked him to have dinner here. He is not yet done with his meeting so how about we order first?"

"Sure, Gulf."

We just talked about random things about Mew, his likes, dislikes, and what kind of person he is. I can just say positive things about him because that's how he is to me. Mew is close to perfection.
~~~~

Mew's POV

I called the restaurant to prepare food for us. However, they said Gulf already ordered food for three with a guy. Out of curiosity, I asked them to describe who that guy is and they said, a handsome one the same age as Gulf.

I hope it's not Kao.

"Sir, that is all. Do you have any additional sir?" Asked by our planning head who just finished presenting his slides in front of me.

"No, I am good. Just make sure everything will be executed properly."

I stormed out of the meeting room and went to the ground floor.

I can see Gulf from here wearing his white plain shirt and his sweatpants. His laughter is filling the area.

When I walked closer to him, I saw someone even worse than Kao. It is Ace, the audacity for him to step in MS Gardens.

I kissed Gulf's cheek and stayed standing beside him.

"Sit, daddy. I hope it is okay to eat with Ace." He beamed a smile at me.

"Hi, Mew." He greeted.  I hate his guts. His family is the reason why my mom died with depression.

"Baby, I told you to take a rest. Why are you here?"

He looked perplexed. "I clearly asked you that I want to have dinner here and besides Ace wants to talk to you."

How smart can this Ace be? He figured out who to approach if he wants to be close to me. I don't trust this Ace. I know I am being unfair just because his mother is a big-time whore who flirted with my dad.

"Sorry, my head is aching. Can we just go to our room? I am not in the mood right now."

"Oh, you should have told me. I'll just ask for a take-out. Go to our room first, I'll follow you after." Gulf seems to be worried a lot.

"No, let's go together now. I'll just ask someone to bring it to our room." I don't like him being with someone I loathe.

"But..."

"No, Gulf. It's fine. We still have next time." This asshole. "Mew, hope you get well." I think my eyes are lying to me because I can see how sincere he is.

Gulf clung to my arm. We reached our room fast.

"Is your head really aching or you just don't want to talk to Ace? I am telling you he seems to be a nice guy." Now the tables turned. It was only yesterday when he said he hates this guy.

"Are you close now?" I asked him.

"Not yet but I hope we became close soon. It's better if you can accept him too. I think it is nice to have a brother."

"You don't know anything. Stop meeting with him."

"Ohhhh... if you don't want to accept him as your brother, go ahead I know I can't force you to that but it doesn't mean that I can't be friends with him too."

"You are pregnant and soon your belly will start to be obvious. It's not nice to be hanging out with other guys."

"So there'll be a lot of restrictions because of this?" He pointed to his tummy. "Remember he is not just any other guy, he is your brother."

"He is not for fucking sake." I unintentionally raised my voice at him.

He was shocked I guess. "No need to yell." He turned his back and slammed the bedroom door as he went inside.

I just wish for that Ace to disappear.
Him being born is the reason why my family was torn apart. They ruined my family and I will never accept him as my brother. I am already contented being alone. I am just thankful that I have Gulf right now and we will be building our own family soon.

My mom's wealth is the reason why I am enjoying this kind of comfort in life and I know part of my dad's business was from my mother's money too. Their guts to be enjoying my mom's hard work.

I followed Gulf into our room just to see him crying in bed.

"Baby, I am sorry for yelling. You know,  I just hate them so please listen to me and do not come close to him too. Stop crying, my love."

He stood up so I hugged him dearly.
"Go away."

"I said I am sorry." But he keeps on shoving me out.

"I wanna throw up you asshole. Move your ass away." He ran to the restroom.

"You okay?" I followed him inside.

"Do I look okay to you? Aaaack." I rubbed his back. "What are you waiting for? I need my food now."

"I will. Calm down." And I thought we will end up fighting because of Ace.

"You really don't care at me at all." What the hell? I don't know he comes up with this thought now. He started crying again. What is wrong with him? I am clueless.

"Is this because of me yelling earlier?"

He nodded. "Is it right to be yelling at someone who is carrying your children? If you'll just treat me like this then I'll probably just go back to my house. I hate it here."

He is being so sensitive. I just raised my voice a bit. It was not even intentional.

"I apologized already. I just don't like the fact that you are helping him to be close to me." I caressed his back but he shoved my hands away.

"I don't care about your issues. I just don't want you to yell at me. I hope your dick shrinks, such a bad husband."