Shocking disruption of the robbery.

3th POV

On the city street we see a red-haired man known to all Roman Torchwick and his men.

(I don't own this)

(I don't own this)

They were standing in front of a store called "From Dusk Till Dawn". When they came to the store, Roman was standing in front of the owner.

Roman: (flicking his cigar) Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

One of his man points his gun at the owner.

Shop owner: (raising his hands) P-please! Just take my lien and leave!

Roman: Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. (to the his man) Grab the Dust.

A man opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take Dust from the tube containers on the walls.

man 1: (placing another open case on the display to the shopkeeper) Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

The shop owner proceeds to fill the case. As another man goes for another tube, he hears the muted song from the girl's direction, and unsheathes his sword.

man 2: (pointing his sword at her back) Alright kid, put your hands where I can see 'em. (no response) Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!

He goes over to her and turns her around, the hood dropping to reveal a surprised Ruby Rose wearing headphones. He motions for her to lower them.

 He motions for her to lower them

(I don't own this)

Ruby: (doing so) Yes?

man 2: I said, put your hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you... robbing me?

man 2: Yes!

Ruby: Ooohhh...

Roman is waiting for his men to finish the heist when  the threatening man flies past him. Roman calmly motions for another to handle Ruby.