Then i see the other door open and see ole girl from the party. That sun hit her caramel skin and the wind blowing on her new lace. I seen her post earlier she looking good as fuck. "shiii they both fine" fatman said that shit irritated me for some reason.

i must be hungry.

My eyes followed her the whole time not even noticing im staring at her hard as fuck. She aint notice though to busy mugging niggas hollering at her. That made me smile i like my girls unfriendly.

"i wanna go speak bae they so pretty and new they need friends" may was telling kamiri. "damn bruh fine cmon on yall" he gave in. Kamiri was mean but with may he couldn't even tell her no.

i see her notice us walking towards she look confused but scared. I mean it was a lot of us i would but scared too.

"hey nala remember me?"

"ofc hey may and najhae this my sister niya"

her sister said hey with a pretty smile. "im dashawn everybody call me fatman" everybody introduced themselves one by one except me. "this mar mean ass dont mind him" najhae always talking.

aye you gotta bf niya - fatmam

im gay eloel - niya

damn how about yo- i cut him off. "she dont want you"

"ok man calm dowm" fatman said holding both his hand ups

she laughed showcasing her pretty white teeth. Man this girl was more then pretty she was gorgeous. Ian never thought that about a girl. Everybody talking and laughing it up niya left to go handle something with her girl. May said she would drop nala off. Fine by me wanted some time with her. I notice nala look off and her whole face just went cold like she she was about to kill somebody.

Everybody noticed too and look back and see who she was looking at. It was that loud bitch from the party.

"aint that your friend?" najhae asked.

nala pov.

"fuck that bitch" i say ruthless i go to get up bout to walk over there and beat her ass when mar grabbed my arm and pull me to the side. "tf you doing" "chill tf out"he said all deep, made my knees feel weak. "im chill let me go" i whined not even meaning to making mar chuckle. "nah you good cmon" he dragged me by arm to this pretty ass black srt hellcat.

he must be selling drugs.

he unlocked the door and i hop in. Im thinking we finna sit here hold time he pust that button and we was off. He reached over and put my seatbelt on.

"tf you taking me mar" he aint answer me just turned up the music. Yak started playing loud through the car. This nigga driving hella fast i mean i love that shit and he look fine doing it but i was mad he aint let me beat Ash fake ass.

We pulled up to this house is was a nice sized house in the burbs. I had a full blowed attitude at this point cause first you piss me off at a party then u dragging me around like we know each other. I guess he noticed my face. "fix your fucking face" NIGGA WHAT?? "who fucking daddy you is? dragging me around like ik you". The way it came off was rude that made me feel bad. "im sorry im just mad" i said softly. I could feel him looking at me that shit made me nervous. "ian gon hold you, hop out" "who house is this" "mines cmon"

This is weird who brings random females to they house? i could easily set him up. Which i wouldn't cause i kinda liked him. bitch you barely know him stfu i thought to myself. We walked inside the AC hit fast asf felt so good.

This pretty little girl ran up to Mar. "wuncle mwar i mwissed ywu". She looked about 2 she was so little she was lightskinned and had dimples with hella crazy thick hair. Mar picked up her landing kisses all over her cheeks and neck. Making her giggle which made me laugh. She reached for me i grabbed her from mar instantly. "hii pretty girll" i said smiling holding her on my hip. "say thank you lae" A women came from around the corner. "thank you" lae said shyly burying her head into my shoulder. The lady was white with long blonde hair she was heavy but in all the right places. She looked like a milf pornstar but in a good way.

"Hi im Beth May's mom" she stook out her hand to shake mines. I hated people touching my hands but i didn't want to be rude. "hey im Anala but you can call me nala" i said softly shaking her hand. "Wait you meka daughter?" "yes ma'am" "aww you look just like your daddy.

shit i wouldn't know never met the man.

I just smiled at her she took lae because it was time for a nap and me and Mar went up to his room.

"who daughter is lae" i was nosy but i didn't give a fuck.

"May and Kman" he told me i was shocked she aint look like she had a baby.

"so we here cause?" "cause you too pretty to be fighting" lame excuse but it made me blush just a little bit. He must've noticed cause his ass had a grin on his face. Boy was he fine honestly i just wanted to fuck and dip per usual.

I lost my virginity last year so i only had one body. It wasn't nothing special just a in the moment type thing. It wasn't all that but it wasn't bad. I left right after he went to sleep i hate the thought of commitment but i wasn't gon mess around with everybody. I been wanted to have more sex ever since but then we had to move.

I was tired of standing so i took of my white crocs and layed flat in the middle of his bed on my stomach. I wanted him to see my butt lowkey. My childish ass i thought to myself. "damn make yourself comfortable" "i did" i looked backed with a cheesy grin on my face. He laid beside me on his back with his hands behind his head.

may wants to send you a message

maydagoat: you good? where yall went?

nala.finesse: yea im good we at his house

maydagoat: oh sooka sooka na dont make me tell niya 👀

nala.finesse: byee may 🤚🏾🤣

maydagoat: what my bad ass daughter doing?

nala.finesse: sleep with her pretty ass

before i could even see what may had said Mar snatched my phone. "boy gimme my shit" "nope i want your attention" he turned it off and put it behind him. I reached over him to grab it and he took my arm and pulled me on top of him. Im tryna get off but he got both his hands gripping my waist.

"let me go weirdo"

"nah im good"

"mar"

"nala"

Then he grabbed me by neck and kissed me.
———————————————————————

Im so inlove with may she the goat frl .. yall get the joke? 💀

anywaysss ... what yall think about this little kiss? 👀 i love leaving yall with cliffhangers 😌

voteeee pleaseeee 🥰