Epilogue: Fyre

Mulai dari awal

Yes definitely all Lyric. They even share Lyric's middle name as her first name. Nova's middle name comes from her grandmother Nia Royce Fyre. So Nova Royce Fyre-DiRichie.

"Really, Mav?! I asked you to get the boys not Nova!"

"I can never say no to my princess! Right, mama?!"

"Ahh! Otay daddy!" She giggles as he kisses her.

"No, help! Just no help! London Pharaoh and Leeland Zane get your asses down here!"

"Ohhhh, mommy is grum-py!" Maverick whispers to Nova.

"And saysin bad words too, daddy!" 

"Nova Royce, don't let daddy get you in trouble."

"Ooopps!" She says cuddling closer to Maverick.

The boys run into the kitchen. Narrowly just missing knocking a tower of desserts over. Fueling Lyric's angry fire, tenfold.

"Leeland! Seriously?! You almost knocked that over! I would have worn ya ass up!"

"Oh my God, but I didn't!" He snaps back.

Lyric stops mid-organization and sizes up her beyond gorgeous 7 year old son. His deep cinnamon skin the perfect blend of her coco and Maverick's caramel complexions. His features favor his father more. Beautiful almond shaped eyes, fine nose, and perfectly pouty lips. The part of Lyric he got are his intensely deep brown almost black eyes. His mass of chestnut brown curls haphazardly ruffled all over his head. Beautiful features all twisting into a scowl of annoyance at his mother's threat.

"Maverick get your moody ass son! Likkle bwoy mi nuh know who yuh fi thinkin yuh talkin tuh! Mi seh slap mo fire out yuh face, if yuh seh one mo ting fi mi! [Little boy I don't know who you think you're talkin to! I said I will slap more fire out ...

"Maverick get your moody ass son! Likkle bwoy mi nuh know who yuh fi thinkin yuh talkin tuh! Mi seh slap mo fire out yuh face, if yuh seh one mo ting fi mi! [Little boy I don't know who you think you're talkin to! I said I will slap more fire out your face if you say one more thing to me!]"

"Jeez mommy, chill. Sorry, God!" Leeland sucks his teeth. 

"Leeland, chill my guy. Apologize the right way to ya mother." Kissing Nova, Maverick sends the baby to the playroom.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes, "Fottutamente fastidiosos.[fuckin annoying.]" He mumbles under his breath.

In addition to being stunningly handsome; like his siblings, Leeland speaks English, Patois, Italian, and Spanish.

"LEELAND! I swear to God I'll bust you in your chest, you say that shit again!" Maverick barks at his moody 7 year old.

"What?! Pop-Pop says it all the time!"

"Pop is a grown ass man! You betta chill ya little ass out!"

"Why y'all yellin at my little g for?!" Kyst walks into the kitchen laughing.

"Cause he has too much damn mouth. Don't come in here startin no shit, Kyst!" Lyric laughs as he kisses her cheek.

"That's too damn close Ky, back the fuck up." Maverick warns.