"Emma!" Elsa beamed with happiness, "Your parents have written you a letter." She said handing it over. The Princess of Misthaven let her smile grow wide. She hadn't heard from them in months. Killian smiled to himself, knowing how much Emma loved hearing from her loved ones... "And Killian here is yours." Elsa said, handing him a letter without a second thought, "Oh, and Anna you received one as well. It's for you and Kristoff." She clarified, "And this one's for me!" Elsa announced with one letter left in her hand.

Killian watched as everyone happily opened their letter, but he found it exceptionally odd. He never received his own letter from the King and Queen of Misthaven, ever. Not that he was complaining, but his gut was telling him something was up and his suspicions were confirmed as he watched Elsa's happy face turn quite serious as she read her letter. Emma still had a smile on her face as well as the other happy couple. He then decided he needed to open his letter...

Dearest Killian,

What we are about to disclose, Emma must not find out until her return home... Snow is carrying a child. We're not sure how long we have until the baby's arrival, but you must keep Emma away as long as possible. As you know, King Rumple wants our baby and we do not have the heart to give him or her up. We didn't plan on having another child, as you know, so we are in another predicament. He is aware of Snow's pregnancy and we fear no escape this time. You must remember Emma can not find out of the deal we made with the vile King of Ambrosia. He will kill her. And if not her, our other child.

Emma is safest with you and everyone else in Arendelle. Queen Elsa knows of the deal, but Princess Anna does not. You must not tell Anna, she won't be able to keep the secret and we must pray the queen will not tell her sister.

Talk with Elsa, make our daughter stay where she will be safe...

We are asking that you buy us time to reconcile with the king. We know our Emma is stubborn and will beg you to bring her back to Misthaven. For once, do not grant her wish. Keep her there as long as possible, keep her safe. If you must leave so soon, take her to see the world. Make the journey home longer as in her letter we advised her to see as much of the world as possible.

You must be aware, as more people know of her magic she will be in more danger. Take caution when and where you make port and never leave her unattended. Threats have already come in regarding our sweet daughter. We know you will keep her safe, but we beg you to do whatever it takes to keep her safe... even if it is against Emma's wishes.

You must also not let her find out about the pregnancy. Word will travel fast and she will want to return home. Henry has found out about the pregnancy and is trying to send letters to Emma. If you see a letter from him, do not give it to her... He knows nothing of the deal as he is just a boy...

We know this will be a great challenge, but we know you can handle it. You know what is at risk. The truth is becoming harder and harder to keep and we deeply apologize for you having to carry this burden. But if you love her, you will.

Yours truly,

Snow and David

    "We need to talk." Elsa whispered as she grabbed Killian's arm, pulling him out of the dining hall.

    "How long have you known of Emma's fate?" The captain asked half furious and half concerned.

    "Now is not time to get an attitude." The queen spat back. However, she understood where he was coming from... "I've known since my parents allied with Misthaven." She admitted, "I didn't want to bring anything up with you because I wasn't sure you knew, but know that I do..."