Chapter 4

Tyren POV
I wake up today and feel the cold breeze hit my fur and shiver. Seems like its gonna be a cold day, its been a while since I weared a jacket or something to keep me warm in a cold day, cause my fur already does a good enough job on keeping me warm. I go over to the my bathroom and take a warm shower and then head back to my room and pull on a t-shirt and jeans. I grab my jacket and slide my arms into the sleeves and pull up the zipper with a bit of dificulty.

Tyren: Why are zippers so hard to pull up?

I say in annoyance and fully pull it up and it feels a bit tight. I must have gain some bulk since the last time I weared this. I wonder how long?

I think for a bit and remember the last tine I weared this was a year ago... Yeah I can see why this is a tight fit... anyways moving on I slide in my socks and shoes and grab my phone. I message Joen.

Tyren: [Hey Jo! Are you ready to hang out?]

He takes a while to answer back

Joen: [No not yet, I just got out of the shower.]

Tyren: [Oh ok I'll leave you alone then ^^']

Joen: [You don't have to, I can multi task]

I smile a bit and talk with Joen and plan where exactly in the mall we will go so we decided to eat at a small diner at one of the entrances of the mall.

Timeskip to the diner

I get to the diner first and take a seat and wait for Joen and he makes it and sits.

Joen: Sorry did I make you wait a long while?

Tyren: Nah I basically just got here.

I smile and he smiles back at me. Then we look at our menus and order our food. The waiter brings the food and we eat enjoying our breakfast. When we finish I take out my wallet to pay but then-

Joen: I'll pay

Tyren: No I'll pay

Joen: No I will

We keep on having a rebutal, insisting that one of us will pay until we both give up and just buying it using both of our money and head out walking down the mall.

Tyren: So bro, hows everything going?

Joen: Eh everything is going well except for my father, he's still very much the same as back then.

Tyren: He has?

Joen: Yeah didn't you know?

Tyren: You never talked much about him back in school.

Joen: Oh yeah I was pretty quiet about him...

Tyren: Are you gonna tell me why?

Joen: I don't know you won't like it...

Tyren: Jo I'm your bro! You can tell me anything.

I say smiling and Jo smiles back softly and we sit down on a bench.

Joen: Well back whem I was younger my life was decent, my mom was still alive and my dad was actually nice ti me and trained me so I could defend myself, he wasn't as selfish as today.

Tyren: Yeah he always gave me those selfish adults vibe as a kid.

Joen: Heh yeah, but then my mom died and my dad just changed. I think its because he couldn't bear my mother's death and well he now trined me to become a fighter and ti do stuff and become strong or something, I don't know, I just didn't care. I just wanted to go back to when things were better. And it got worst, by the time I moved to your school I was sometimes abused by my dad in training.

Tyren: Now that you mention it, I would always see you got a new bruise or wound.

Joen: Yeah you would alwayd notice and were super oblivious, you would say "Joen did you fall and got an owchie again?" Hehe!

Tyren: Hehe yeah...

Joen: Anyways back to the story, when I met you I felt haopy since I finally got a friend after moving from school to school and I felt sad when I moved away. And once I became of age my dad signed me in for wrestling and the sorts and I got here where I am today.

Tyren: Wow Jo thats one story, I'm so sorry...

Joen: Sorry for what? You have done nothing wrong... bro.

My eyes connect to his and I see him shiver a bit, he wasn't really wearing any clothes for the cold weather. So I took of my jacket and wrapped it around him.

Joen: ...Thanks.

I see him blush a bit and I also blush and chuckle.

Tyren: No problem bro.

He scoots closer and lays his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my arm.

Joen: Thank you bro...

Tyren: No problem bro, but you do know everyone can see us.

Joen: Hey, we're two bro being bros warming each other from this cold.

We stare at each other and laugh a bit. Just two bros warming each other in a nice cold day.

(Hi its been a while since I updated this fic, sorry XD)