Chapter 3

Any POV
As Joen walked back home he felt his gut squeeze up a bit. Its not that he was scared if his own house or is scared of anything, its whats in the house... or well who is in. He knew exactly who was in there, his father.

Joen's dad was a tall Machamp that could intimidate anyone. He was in his 50's and had drinking problems and got drunk a lot and even when he wan't he was still short tempered and was mean. His name was Mack and Joren did not like him not even a bit. He  had a problem drinking and at night he would go sometimes to party and do unspeakble things that Joren didn't get. Mack would always be talking about women to Joen, but he wouldn't care since he isn't interested in women. Mack doesn't know that Joen doesn't like women and just thinks hes being stubborn.

Joen POV
I prepare myself and open the door and see my dad in the sofa drinking away with cans on the floor. I roll my eyes and just grab the cans because I know that he won't clean after himself. I place them in the recycling bin we had and I go to the stairs.

Mack: Not even a hello to your old man?

Joen: Hello, dad

I say rolling my eyes

Mack: Fine, but the moment I pass on ti the after life you will wan't to be with me, instead of being in your room.

I feel a little bit uneasy, but I go to my room and lay on my bed.

Mack: Oh an go take a shower! I don't want this place to smell bad!

Joen: its not like the whole house smells like alcohol already

I murmur tk myself angrily. I go to my closet and grab some clothes and head out of my room to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower. After finishing I get dry and dressed and grab my clothes and I open the door and leave the bathroom and see my dad leaning against a wall.

Mack: I saw your match last night, you showed that Incineroar whos boss

Joen: Mhmm

Mack: Keep up the good work and you will be champion Ahahaha!

He says laughing and I just give a fake laugh.

Mack: Well I'm gonna go to a party tonight at the bar so you will have to feed for yourself.

Joen: K

He finally leaves me alone amd goes to downstairs to probably drink and watch TV. I remember when my dad was actually nice, but then...

Some time later

It was night time and dad left me here alone, I'm nit much of a cook so I guess I'll buy some... maybe I can get something meaty to eat-

Buzz buzz

I hear my phone vibrate and turn it on amd see a message from Tyren.

Tyren: Heya bud, I was just about to cook something and I thought

Tyren: What if I invite Joen over and cook for him as a thanks for training me?

Tyren: And so would you like to come over for some food? Its nothing mind blowing, just some steak.

I smile and answer back

Joen: Sure

Joen: Im on my way

Tyren: Great! See you here then :D

I get up from my bed and put on my socks and shoes and go down stairs. I grab the spair keys for the house and head out and lock the door. I then realise that I have no clue where Tyren lives until I hear more buzzing

Tyren: Oh and heres my adress [Insert home adress]

Joen: Thanks

I search it on Hootle maps and its not that far away. I wait at a buss stop and the buss arrives shortly and then I reach my stop after a while and get out and find my way to Tyren's house. Its a two floor hoyse and looks pretty big. I knock on the door and I hear Tyren say "He's here!" and opens the door.

Tyren: Hi Joen!

Joen: Hi

Tyren: Come on in

He says as he moves out of the way and I enter. His house was big, but not too big. He had a couch with a wide TV and the kitchen was next to it.

Joen: You have a nice house

Tyren smiles a bit

Tyren: Thanks! You came just in time by the way, I finished cooking.

Joen: Great

Tyren goes over to the dining table and I follow a long and see the steak, it looked so good, it had onions on the top, it was sizzling a bit and was very juicy. I was basically drooling there.

Tyren: Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna eat?

I nod and sit down and so does Tyren in the oppositeside of the table.

Joen: Thank you for the food, Ty

Tyren: I hope its good

Joen: It looks good

Tyren blushes a bit

Tyren: Ok now dig in!

We both start to eat and the steak tasted great, best steak I've had outside of a restaurant. I was smiling while eating and Tyren notices and seems to be happy that I like it.

Tyren POV
I see Joen smiling while eating and it makes me so happy inside. I love his smile, even when we we're children, it was contagious. I think I love him a lot, I just wanna be with him, but he probably doesn't feel the same way anyways.

We both finish eating and Joen insits on cleaning the plates for me and he convinces me and he washes them. I ask him if he wants some wine and he was a bit hesitant, but he accepts my offer and I get some wine and pour it on two glass bottles of wine. He finishes cleaning the dishes and we both sit down on the couch and decided to watch a movie. We watched a questionable action movie that had horrible acting, but it was funny and made Joen chuclle at times. Meanwhile I would be laughing my butt off.

Some more time later

We finish the movie and it was getting late so Joen had to go.

Joen: Hey, um see you tomorrow?

Tyren: Sure! Where?

Joen: I'm not sure...

Tyren: How about the mall? We could have fun there!

Joen: Sure

Tyren: Oh also the day after the mall we're going to have another match on the ring.

Joen: Really? I didn't hear anything about it

Tyren: Well now you are, can't wait for the match!

Joen: Alright but you know whos gonna win

Tyren: Hmmmm... me?

Joen: ...Mmmmmaybe

Tyren: We will find out at the ring!

Joen: Yeah, see ya Ty!

Tyren: See ya Jo!

Joen then leaves and I wace good bye and then close my door and feel my face turn red. I internally scream very happily.

Im gonna go hand out with Jo tomorrow, I wonder how it will go...