Chapter 2

Tyren POV
We both leave the building and talk at the entrance. We chat a bit and exchange our numbers. Joen told me that hes going to exercise and asked me if I could join with. I accept since I wanted to spend more time with him. We both part ways and go to our homes.

I enter my living room and lay on the couch and I feel my stomach rumbling.

Tyren: I just sat down

Stomach: rumble rumble

Tyren: Argh

I get up and go into the kitchen where then I check my fridge to only see a carton of milk, eggs, one piece of pepperoni.

Tyren: (Guess I have to go groceries shopping... I'll do it some other time.)

I grab the one pepperoni pizza and microwave it for a minute and wait. When it finishes I open the microwave and the smell of pizza is in the air. I sit down at the couch where I was watching something while waiting the 1 minute timer. I eat the pizza and receive a notification from Joen.

Joen: Hey, what are you doing right now?

Tyren: not much, just watching TV

Tyren: How about you?

Joen: I'm about to go to sleep.

Tyren: ok, see you tomorrow Jo

Joen: See ya.

Joen POV

I turn of my phone and set it aside as I lay on my bed trying to go to sleep. Tomorrow I get to hang out with Tyren tomorrow... I'm so excited but I don't know why.

I think about Tyren's smile and how happy he makes me. I feel my cheeks burn up a bit and get it together. I then quickly fall asleep.

Next day

Tyren POV

I wake up and walk to the gym Joen told me about this morning. I enter and see Joen on the treadmill. I go on the treadmill next to him and start jogging, he notices me and almost fell of the treadmill. I chuckle a bit and then he greets me.

Joen: Heya Ty, you scared me a bit back there.

Tyren: Just a bit? You almost fell of the thing!

Joen: Haha very funny.

He says with a straight face but then smiles and laugh, I join in.

Tyren: So what's our routine for today?

Joen: You don't have one?

Tyren: No I thought you had one...

Joen: Luckily for you I do have one prepared for you and me.

He explains that I need to work on my weakness, fighting type moves, so he planned a whole training routine to work on endurance, speed and...

Joen: You need to work on what's up here.

He pokes my for head

Tyren:...My fur?

Joen: No

Tyren: My skull?

Joen: Ty -_-

Tyren: Oh you mean my brain! But I'm already smart >:3

Joen: You are smart but we need to work on your concentration, I can tell you are always focusing on the wrong thing.

Tyren: Really?

Joen: Yeah, You're always going on the offensive ad when ever you go on the defensive you always seem to try to punch your way through than actually dodging or blocking.

Tyren: so your saying that I'm strong but dumb?

Joen blushing: You're not dumb, you just need to work on your strategy...

Tyren: OK then when do we start?

I say smiling.

Joen: We already started you silly kitty.

Tyren: Silly, I am, but Im not a kitty.

Joen: Alright pussy cat.

Tyren: Stooooooooooop

We both laugh and we do the work out routine Joen told me about. It was actually quite difficult to keep up with him, he didn't even look like if it was hard for him to do... is this just his normal routine?!

Joen: That was a good work out if I do say so myself...

He notices me

Joen: Here have this.

He hands me a cold, icy, bottle of water

Joen: You seem like you're about to faint.

Tyren: Thanks

I open the bottle of water and chug it down. Joen and I were sitting on a bench chatting. When ever we chat it feels good, I like to talk to him. At some points I was staring a bit letting his words pursue me and then he noticed me and just stared back, we were like this for some time until I break the silence.

Tyren blushing: Well I-I have to go buy some groceries, my fridge is basically empty.

Joen blushing: Y-Yeah, thanks for coming here, I better get going as well.

He grabs his bag his bag and is about to leave before I hug him. He smiles and then I let him go.

Joen POV

Joen: (He was so warm... and very moist... mostly wet from all the training we did but AAAAAAAA)

I was so happy that I could just skip all the way home with the dumb smile on my face... but then I remember that he is there...